1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp Dolphins Day 10: Veteran DE Grant Offers Valuable Experience; Injury Update

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Den54, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Grant’s quick first step was evident in last Saturday’s scrimmage as he stood out for the first time and disrupted both running and passing plays. He also has clearly embraced the role of mentor to the likes of Odrick and Langford, and he keeps putting that on display during training camp.

“I’ve noticed Charles in the last couple of practices spending some time talking with a few of those types of players like Odrick, but today I even noticed him out there and he was having a good conversation with Kendall Langford,” Sparano said. “There’s a guy that’s played eight years. He’s got good experiences against good people in this league and I think that anything that he can share that way will help. Again, my first conversation with Charles, that’s exactly what I told him, is that he has something that I think he can offer this group from an experience standpoint and he has to be willing to share, and to his credit he is, so that’s a good sign.”

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/c...rant-offers-valuable-experience-injury-update

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Here is a nice tidbit....

Of Grant's 5.5 sacks last year 4 were against the Jets and Patriots, this year he could face them twice.:up:

Wildcat23 and CaribPhin like this.