1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone explain to me

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Coloradotrv, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Coloradotrv

Coloradotrv Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Why, when our defense needed a stop in the first half, Cam Wake and Randy Starks were on the sideline? Why is DJ playing like 4 snaps a game? What is going on out there? When we need a stop and a big play, it should be Jordan, Odrick, Vernon, Wake. That is the line we were building, yet when crunch time comes it is not there.

2. Itsdahumidity

Itsdahumidity X gonna take it from ya

Dec 10, 2007
    It seems just like the previous coaching staff, snap counts are a concern smh... It doesn't matter that the NFL's history showed your BEST players are in there during crunch time.

3. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston
    why do we run tight end screens on 3rd and goal with the the worst offensive line in the history of the nfl? the answer to your question and mine both go back to this pee-wee league coaching staff.

4. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Because our coaches are terrible.

SICK likes this.
  5. 5ringshowboutU

5ringshowboutU Banned

Jul 25, 2013
    Extend all front office personnel!

6. Griese's Glasses

Griese's Glasses Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ottawa, ON
    We need Wake and Jordan for the post-season....need them healthy for superbowl sunday, now stop asking dumb questions.

SICK and Limbo like this.
  7. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    HaHa funny but sad!!

8. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    There was nothing wrong with that substitution and the timing, it was really a contrived attempt to criticize the coaching staff.

The Buccaneers were running the ball, and the Dolphins subbed Cameron Wake and Randy Starks for Derrick Shelby and Jared Odrick. That's a wash when it comes to running the ball, especially when they were generally aligning with Shelby with a tighter technique, which is a better fit for him than Wake.

invid likes this.
  9. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Except in the fourth, on an obvious passing situation, Wake was again on the bench. It was a third down, and the Bucs converted. My buddy was texting me, asking why Wake was sitting at a key point.

10. Rhody Phins Fan

Rhody Phins Fan Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Why is Trusnik getting so much playing time? Is he not a back up on this team? I've never seen someone so unathletic on a football field. He is the Joey Hanos of defense.