Can I just say take that Patriots?
29 replies
I know you all feel the same way. Lemme here you! George you included!
"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.
how about Vontae beating Moss in a jump ball situation. Total F U right there to Moss and Brady!
Favorite parts:
Welker, looking like a frat kid that got rejected by a girl, wearing his backwards hat and blithering on the sideline
Belichick bending over looking like he was going to throw up after the review confirmed Brady wasn't down
Brady's pouty face
:up:
Of course, CBS had to give the Patriots the "Play of the Game!" Forget them, and forget the Patriots.
With all due respect, and I knoew their fans are by far0some of the most arrogant, dis-lusional you find anywhere, I don't think we as fans can say or do anything more profound to bitch-slap them better than our players did today :up:
"Fin-Omenal wrote:
Davis has the "swagger" of a Sam Madison.
Yeah?
Big difference!
Vontae can SERIOUSLY tackle!
Not something Sam was ever known for.
I read Welker' lips when they showed him sitting on the bench "****ing ****! Un****ingbelivable!" is what I believe he said
"CitizenSnips wrote:
how about Vontae beating Moss in a jump ball situation. Total F U right there to Moss and Brady!
Thats twice Vontae has beaten Moss on a Jump Ball.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
With all due respect, and I knoew their fans are by far0some of the most arrogant, dis-lusional you find anywhere, I don't think we as fans can say or do anything more profound to bitch-slap them better than our players did today
not true...we can verbally abuse the team and act like it matters...if you dont want to participate thats fine

"azfinfanmang wrote:
Yeah?
Big difference!
Vontae can SERIOUSLY tackle!
Not something Sam was ever known for.
sean smith wont be known for it either

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:
I read Welker' lips when they showed him sitting on the bench "****ing ****! Un****ingbelivable!" is what I believe he said
GOOD!
Little Wesley Wanker can kiss my backside.
"azfinfanmang wrote:
GOOD!
Little Wesley Wanker can kiss my backside.
thats more like it!

"azfinfanmang wrote:
GOOD!
Little Wesley Wanker can kiss my backside.
Hell ya. **** that guy. Im so pumped! We ****ed them up. Im bliss even if we make the playoffs to lose in the first round. **** you Patriots!!! I have no point. Rate this thread with 1 star.
"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.
Wooooo Yea PHINS. Anyone else notice after the game they played the ORIGINAL fight song? Not the fins to the left one. you could hear it in the background on tv.
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
WOWWWW, you guys do realize they are much better than us and are going deeper than we are right? You guys are starting to sound like Jet's fans.
Does not compute
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"krypto wrote:
WOWWWW, you guys do realize they are much better than us and are going deeper than we are right? You guys are starting to sound like Jet's fans.
Get the **** outta here. Who said anything about that? **** the Pats and **** you! ROFL :tongue2:
"There is nothing to fear, except everyone trying to tackle me." - Ted Ginn Jr.
"krypto wrote:
WOWWWW, you guys do realize they are much better than us and are going deeper than we are right? You guys are starting to sound like Jet's fans.
we split with them on the season. as of right now they have one more win than us.
They may separate themselves from us in the coming weeks, but right now they are only one game better.
Did anyone else laugh when they played "Im shipping up to Boston" over the PA at the end of the game?:lol:

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
Hey Tommy Boy say hello to ur pals
ESPN
CBS Sprots
Fox Sports
PFT
Ya Momma
Be sure to give them a well meaning Go **** Yourselves courtesy of your largest fans at www.thephins.com
Top O' The Mornin' to you ya wanker!

Our friend Cameron will be stopping by to give our best wishes to ya!
WOWWWW, you guys do realize they are much better than us and are going deeper than we are right? You guys are starting to sound like Jet's fans.
I dont care, I HATE that team They deserve every insult possible. I will never EVER have respect for them.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.
"krypto wrote:
WOWWWW, you guys do realize they are much better than us and are going deeper than we are right? You guys are starting to sound like Jet's fans.
NO ..they aren't. They have a one (1) game lead on us and we split the series with them.
As to whether they're going "deeper than we are"; that remains to be seen, doesn't it now? They aren't even a lock to make the playoffs at this point, so I don't know what you're even talking about.
Jets fans????...why because we're celebrating beating the Patriots here at home. Get out of here with that. You may be one of those people who prefer to wallow in misery when we lose ( I don't know if you do or not), but some of us want to enjoy this win.


