Can we trash talk in the AFC fourm

4 replies

KAKanye WestNew MemberOP
Mar 25, 2008, 07:25 PM

Can we trash talk in the AFC fourm? But I think if you guys let us it should not have any dirty langue ( if that is spelt right) .

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 07:51 PM

We haven't discussed it yet. Let's say for now that you can engage in witty debate as long as you don't personally insult the other person.

ALalen1New Member
Mar 25, 2008, 07:51 PM

After all the infractions I received on FH, I rather not. Respect the other team is what I was told over there but it is new here so maybe yes, maybe no?

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Mar 25, 2008, 08:21 PM

I'd actually prefer to not have smack but I know that the term is very hard to define. So, for now, just talk to people the way you'd like to be talked to.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Mar 25, 2008, 08:23 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

I'd actually prefer to not have smack but I know that the term is very hard to define. So, for now, just talk to people the way you'd like to be talked to.

Yea that is how I feel.