Can you Fn believe that c*ap

208 replies

FinatikFinatikStaffOP
Feb 5, 2017, 10:46 PM

geez. Really Ryan. Throw the ball away. The cheater gets the win. I'm depressed.

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

jboogiejboogieForum Veteran
Feb 5, 2017, 10:56 PM

Made me feel a little better to see d*ck shaped confetti falling on brady.

finsfandanfinsfandanForum Veteran
Feb 5, 2017, 11:08 PM

Lol you guys never change. Just appreciate greatness. We'll have our time... eventually...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Feb 5, 2017, 11:22 PM

"jboogie wrote:

Made me feel a little better to see d*ck shaped confetti falling on brady.

May I ask why phallic shaped confetti falling on a man makes you feel better???

thetylernatorthetylernatorForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 12:05 AM

I can only hope that Brady hangs it up after tonight. What's left to play for? He has a Super Bowl ring for every finger on one hand, he owns nearly every relevant quarterback statistic in the book, and he just won what was arguably the greatest championship game in football history. At almost 40 years old, he should quit now while his health is still in tact.

I just want to see an NFL where every team has a chance at the Super Bowl. We get it, Brady; you're a God, you're the G.O.A.T., and your DNA is literally alien. Go ahead, ride off into the sunset. Let us have some fun now.

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Feb 6, 2017, 12:22 AM

"thetylernator wrote:

I can only hope that Brady hangs it up after tonight. What's left to play for? He has a Super Bowl ring for every finger on one hand, he owns nearly every relevant quarterback statistic in the book, and he just won what was arguably the greatest championship game in football history. At almost 40 years old, he should quit now while his health is still in tact.

I just want to see an NFL where every team has a chance at the Super Bowl. We get it, Brady; you're a God, you're the G.O.A.T., and your DNA is literally alien. Go ahead, ride off into the sunset. Let us have some fun now.

Latest report is he plans to play 3-5 more years and they will work on an extension after this upcoming year.

2socks2socksForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 12:27 AM

Great football team
Teamates believe
Coaches believe
Belichick said it the other day " You have to have the foundation built. You can't win without it."
They definitely have the foundation
Proved it

Could any other team in the NFL have done what they did - I doubt it

Winning isn't everything - it's the only thing
In Our Business there is no second place
Either your first or your last

Vince Lombardi

MAFishFanMAFishFanForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 12:49 AM

What more needs to be said. That team gets it. Don't be mad at them, be mad at the Dolphins for not building a team to compete with them. I hate the Patriots, but hell, that was some kind of performance.

on Twitter @mpark14news

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Feb 6, 2017, 01:16 AM

Yeah I give a lot of credit to the Pats, but boy o boy, did Atlanta blow that game. Playcalling was questionable when they had the lead. How are you going to throw when you can run down the clock, and pretty much win the game. Yeah the FG is no gimmie, but they have one of the best kickers in the game.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 01:42 AM

Some of you make me sick.

Fuck the Patriots. Fuck them up their stupid asses.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 01:42 AM

Oh you gotta respect greatness...

No fuck those mother fuckers.

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Feb 6, 2017, 02:32 AM

If I'm the niners I'm potentially waffling on Shanny Jr, that was a disgrace in playcalling. After that tremendous Julio catch all they needed to do was run the ball 3 times and kick a FG. 11 pt lead under 5 mins would have probably sealed it.

Nope, let's call pass plays. Get holding calls and incompletions and take sacks and get knocked out of FG range. Makes perfect fucking sense.

Shanny Jr. Won't sleep for weeks.

Fin-OFin-OForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 02:44 AM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

Oh you gotta respect greatness...

No **** those mother ****ers.

Sucks you gotta go back to school in the AM ehh. Be sure and look both ways before crossing the street!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that the people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied"

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Feb 6, 2017, 04:05 AM

"CitizenSnips wrote:

If I'm the niners I'm potentially waffling on Shanny Jr, that was a disgrace in playcalling. After that tremendous Julio catch all they needed to do was run the ball 3 times and kick a FG. 11 pt lead under 5 mins would have probably sealed it.

Nope, let's call pass plays. Get holding calls and incompletions and take sacks and get knocked out of FG range. Makes perfect ****ing sense.

Shanny Jr. Won't sleep for weeks.

the play calling at the end cost them that game. It was over if Bryant gets that field goal. They needed one more score, and all of a sudden, they are forced to punt

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Feb 6, 2017, 05:08 AM

"jboogie wrote:

Made me feel a little better to see d*ck shaped confetti falling on brady.

pic?

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Surfs Up 99Surfs Up 99Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 07:33 AM

"thetylernator wrote:

I can only hope that Brady hangs it up after tonight...

I haven't seen any post game interviews or anything, so I don't know if anything was said, but I had a feeling before the game that Belichick might hang em up if they won. Nothing like going out on top. Of course, that's what I would do, but I am no Belichick. The dude's an amazing coach and well...I am nobody special. I have a lot of faith in Gase, but I am still not sold on Tannebaum and Grier. We have to really hit on some players this year if we are going to make a run at the Patsies. Would be nice!

Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.

Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.

The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.

Team Tua.

Miami Dolphins Homer!

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Feb 6, 2017, 07:49 AM

"Surfs Up 99 wrote:

I haven't seen any post game interviews or anything, so I don't know if anything was said, but I had a feeling before the game that Belichick might hang em up if they won. Nothing like going out on top. Of course, that's what I would do, but I am no Belichick. The dude's an amazing coach and well...I am nobody special. I have a lot of faith in Gase, but I am still not sold on Tannebaum and Grier. We have to really hit on some players this year if we are going to make a run at the Patsies. Would be nice!

Brady indicated in the past he would leave the game when he couldn't play at a high level. He threw for 200 yards in the 4th

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Feb 6, 2017, 08:03 AM

"thetylernator wrote:

I can only hope that Brady hangs it up after tonight. What's left to play for? He has a Super Bowl ring for every finger on one hand, he owns nearly every relevant quarterback statistic in the book, and he just won what was arguably the greatest championship game in football history. At almost 40 years old, he should quit now while his health is still in tact.

I just want to see an NFL where every team has a chance at the Super Bowl. We get it, Brady; you're a God, you're the G.O.A.T., and your DNA is literally alien. Go ahead, ride off into the sunset. Let us have some fun now.

As much as I'd like to see him hang it up for our sake, I don't want that. I want to knock them off the top of the AFC East while that prick is still playing.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

dolphin25dolphin25Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 08:08 AM

"CitizenSnips wrote:

If I'm the niners I'm potentially waffling on Shanny Jr, that was a disgrace in playcalling. After that tremendous Julio catch all they needed to do was run the ball 3 times and kick a FG. 11 pt lead under 5 mins would have probably sealed it.

Nope, let's call pass plays. Get holding calls and incompletions and take sacks and get knocked out of FG range. Makes perfect ****ing sense.

Shanny Jr. Won't sleep for weeks.

I totally agree, and they kept running plays with like 15 seconds left on the play clock too.

Lord help us.

resnorresnorForum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 08:43 AM

How much YAC accounted for Brady's 466? Honest question, I was shocked at the end when he had that much yardage, as it seemed that most completions were short passes.

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Feb 6, 2017, 09:12 AM

"thetylernator wrote:

I can only hope that Brady hangs it up after tonight. What's left to play for? He has a Super Bowl ring for every finger on one hand, he owns nearly every relevant quarterback statistic in the book, and he just won what was arguably the greatest championship game in football history. At almost 40 years old, he should quit now while his health is still in tact.

I just want to see an NFL where every team has a chance at the Super Bowl. We get it, Brady; you're a God, you're the G.O.A.T., and your DNA is literally alien. Go ahead, ride off into the sunset. Let us have some fun now.

Actually, Brady holds no major QB passing records. Not one.

And it's not Brady. If Brady retires tomorrow, but BB stays, the Pats will make it to the AFCCG next year and the year after and the year after.

jdallen1222jdallen1222Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 09:37 AM

What is the Pats win/loss record with and without Brady since 2001? Probably a similar ratio.

🎃

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Feb 6, 2017, 09:52 AM

"jdallen1222 wrote:

What is the Pats win/loss record with and without Brady since 2001? Probably a similar ratio.

They are 15-6 without Brady as their QB since Brady became the starter.

dolphin25dolphin25Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2017, 10:00 AM

amazing how an average QB keeps being the starting QB of teams in and winning the Super Bowl.

Lord help us.

DAdanmarinoSupporter
Feb 6, 2017, 10:01 AM

"dolphin25 wrote:

amazing how an average QB keeps being the starting QB of teams in and winning the Super Bowl.

Who called Brady average?