Caption Time! (Dolphins vs Bengals)
15 replies

Have at it folks!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
"Jt0323 wrote:
"Nice Halloween costumes, the Replacement refs, classic!"
/thread.
Joe Philbin: "You're a joke. How do I know? Two words...tuck rule."
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
You're serious? You're all decendents of Helen Keller? I had no idea.
The way 65 is positioned it looks like Philbin is laughing at his uhhh "manhood"
On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.
"Alex44 wrote:
The way 65 is positioned it looks like Philbin is laughing at his uhhh "manhood"
By "manhood", are you saying 65 is......uncircumcised? :lol:
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau
Hey Refs, I found your cell phones. You've got a few "missed calls".
"Ha really? That's all the Bengals paid you today? That is a lot less than the Patriots in 2002."
MORE THAN MAN
Follow me on Twitter: @Da_Bolivian
Flipping Dolphin, BengalsRDeBest, SquishDaFish69 and BengalsfinHeavenLolTrollz, are you ready to call a fair game today??
"Walt, I had no idea you were the secret leader of the replacement refs".
0 Undefeated Teams

Thanks giovafin sweet signature!
"Colmax wrote:
Then I told that crazy mother ****er Chad Johnson, that he should clean up his ****ing language then he is talking to all those ****ing *******s at his press conference.
"Colmax wrote:
We are all going to just pretend that our replay cameras work while in review just a warning don't challenge a damn thing today.
That's why they play the games!:yes:

Philbin: Hey guys! So who won the pool on the number of challenges I'd lose today?
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
"What did the giraffe say to the four zebras?"
(bonus points for anyone with a nice punch line)
