1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CB Eric Green making best out of worst

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
  3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'd be happy if Green played a solid slot CB for us this season. It's not like he was great in Zona, with a good staff out there.

I think the best example of a player who may get much better because of changing teams is Paris Lenon. If you can be the leading tackler on a TERRIBLE team, then imagine what you could do with great coaching and some talent around you. Great signing by the Pats... a guy who could be twice the player with them as he was with his old team.

4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I've heard there was some problems with the staff out there. I'm not sure beyond that. Just something that was out there.

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

If anything should be considered from his time in Phoenix, he was always going up in practice against two guys that are pretty darn good: Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin.

With solid motivation and improving his physical conditioning, he could turn into a really solid player for us.

6. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    i have no problems with Green winning the other corner position, if his play warrants it ...

it puts us in a very good position - with Davis and Smith ... especially with the early schedule ... but unless he plays lights out -- i do believe that either will be starting by the end of the season.

Xeticus likes this.