1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad Henne - Captain Comeback?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pauly, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Read somewehere on the interweb that Chad Henne has 5 4th Quarter comebacks to his credit. It feels a bit high to me.

If true, not bad for a kid with 6 wins to his name.

Personally I'd be much happier if he was resting on the sidelines watching Pat White in mop up duty for the wins, but I'll take the 4th Quarter comebacks if I have to.

2. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I thought it was only 3. Jets, Bucs, and New England. But definitely possible I could be forgetting 2. I tend to only remember it was a 4th quarter comeback if Phins were losing before their last drive.

3. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Its three...

But..look at the pressure in those three...

1st - Against the Jets, Monday Night...second game ever started...our arch rivals.

2nd - Tampa, right after he throws a pick that would sunk a mere mortal...Super Man guides the team down the field for a dramatic comeback win, that would have eliminated us from the playoffs.

3rd - Yesterday. The Day that will go down in Dolphins lore as the day we got to see the next rifle armed, pocket passer to wear the hailed colors of aqua and orange...in yet another dramatic come behind MUST WIN game....

Its one thing when playoff implications arent on the line...its another to do this with the hopes of all mankind and the planet hanging in peril....

Eh...so I used hyperbole....you get my drift. He's the modern day man of steel....