1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad Henne News

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 13, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    04/13/08 - Most analysts project Henne to be drafted late in the first round or early in the second round, but his stock has been rising since his MVP performance in Michigan’s 41-35 win over Florida in the Capital One Bowl. He had an impressive week at the Senior Bowl, passing for two touchdowns and earning North MVP honors. Henne also has worked out for the New York Jets, Atlanta, Miami, Seattle and Tampa Bay. He’s visiting the Ravens and the St. Louis Rams this week. Matt Ryan of Boston College is considered the top quarterback available in the draft, followed by Henne, Joe Flacco of Delaware and Brian Brohm of Louisville in no particular order. “I don’t know how it’s going to turn out,” Henne said. “There are four top quarterbacks out there, and I could be thrown into the mix anywhere. Everybody needs a quarterback. So it’s whoever the team likes best. You don’t know what these teams will do.” The Ravens own the eighth pick of the first round and the seventh pick of the second round and 38th overall. Steve McNair, Kyle Boller and Troy Smith are on the roster, but new head coach John Harbaugh and Cameron might be looking for a quarterback they can mold. “I think they (Cameron and Ravens quarterback coach Hue Jackson) were definitely pleased,” Henne said. “They’ve seen me at the Senior Bowl, the combine and Pro Day (at Michigan). They know what I can do. “I wanted to show all of the teams that I’m healthy and I’m the kind of player I was before last season.” - Rich Scarcella, Reading Eagle
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33297