Chad Henne vs Saints, Henne is a great QB - VIDEO

24 replies

electrolyteelectrolyteNew MemberOP
Oct 27, 2009, 07:35 PM

made video meself with me pappy.

YouTube - Chad Henne is a great quarterback.

FOF.ONew Member
Oct 27, 2009, 07:38 PM

thanks electro

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Oct 27, 2009, 07:56 PM

I know that took awhile. Thanks

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 27, 2009, 08:13 PM

Thanks.
I didn't get to see the game. Loved this.
Thanks for your hard work.
It looks to me like there were plenty of dropped passes to go around.

Henne does look calm, cool and determined to me. I hope he just keeps getting better and better.:up:

electrolyteelectrolyteNew Member
Oct 27, 2009, 08:20 PM

Henne was under many pressure situations and did a great job.

dolfan94dolfan94New Member
Oct 27, 2009, 08:35 PM

Thanks for the video. I used it mostly to see how the forward pass was a sideways pass which was knocked away, and how Bess' knee was clearly down.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 27, 2009, 09:11 PM

Very good work.

Thanks Electro..

PS: Is that Nick Cage in your Avatar?

Oct 27, 2009, 10:13 PM

way too many droped passes, we need a #1 WR.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

electrolyteelectrolyteNew Member
Oct 27, 2009, 10:26 PM

We need to start Brian Hartline. ASAP.

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 27, 2009, 11:06 PM

Great job with the video. Gotta love the zip on his passes, and the nice placement of pretty much all of his passes on Sunday. You're right, his stats lie... he played a very good game Sunday. There were a few missed throws, but that happens every sunday, to almost every QB. Promising future IMO


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2009, 12:13 AM

Thanks for the video. Oh, and a belated welcome to the site.

ERericNew Member
Oct 28, 2009, 12:22 AM

definitely need hartline to get more attention

USUsedPornoNew Member
Oct 28, 2009, 01:13 AM

Nice job on the video, electrolyte. Man, watching that again just infuriates me. I know it has been said ad nauseum, but Ginn plays so damn soft. He shows absolutely zero desire or fight to go and get balls. The one that was tipped and taken back for 6, as well as the one down the middle of the field that fell incomplete were both simple catches for a decent receiver that is willing to make some effort. Ginn barely even left his feet at all on the second one.

What I wouldn't give for a big, physical WR on this team that can go up and snag balls and also run Someone like Vincent Jackson would be so perfect. Back to Henne- he did fine in that game. I didn't quite realize when I watched it live just how much pressure he was under on many of his dropbacks. He got the ball out very quickly (one of his big "bugaboos" earlier), and I also didn't see him stare down receivers too much (another knock). He got a ton of passes knocked down at the line, too. I really only saw a few bad throws and really, even those weren't technically all that bad.

Oct 28, 2009, 02:54 AM

thanks for the video man, good work.. henne looks good and i just want to say that his final drive after the pick 6 was pretty impressive

go fins and these guys better practice hard this week.

the jets are going down, j-e-t-s suck suck suck!

:knucks:

Im in miami bitch!

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Oct 28, 2009, 02:59 AM

I too am impressed by Henne,from what I see I like his accuracy especially how accurate he is on deep throws. I also like he seems calm,cool,and confident on the field all which are great leader qualities. He is really coming into his own especially since he has had a great mentor in Pennington by his side. I just hope they can get Henne more help in the off season and draft this year.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2009, 08:23 AM

I can remember when people used to make YouTube vids thad made John Beck look like a superstar. The difference is, they needed 5 games of footage to make a video like yours.

So while I don't think YouTube highlight reels prove a QBs greatness, it is a great video and I agree with you about Henne. Thanks for sharing!

late againlate againNew Member
Oct 28, 2009, 11:56 AM

"electrolyte wrote:

Henne was under many pressure situations and did a great job.

I think so too. The Saints' defense has been nothing short of fierce this season. I know; I've got them on my FF team. I've got to think that their players and coaches on defense had to walk away from this game pretty impressed with Henne. He didn't back down the entire game.
Just think.....with experience he's going to get better! Add a reliable burner at WR, maintain the status quo at RB our offense can be a force to be reckoned with.
Anyway thanks for sharing the video; nice job.
Just one thing....that avatar?.......Yeah I know it's Nicholas Cage, but,.. well its disturbing. I'm not holding it against you. I'm just saying..:up:

electrolyteelectrolyteNew Member
Oct 28, 2009, 12:54 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

I can remember when people used to make YouTube vids thad made John Beck look like a superstar. The difference is, they needed 5 games of footage to make a video like yours.

So while I don't think YouTube highlight reels prove a QBs greatness, it is a great video and I agree with you about Henne. Thanks for sharing!

The video is every pass attempt, pass completion, and sack of Chad Henne in the Saints game.

It's not a highlight reel

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2009, 02:01 PM

"electrolyte wrote:

The video is every pass attempt, pass completion, and sack of Chad Henne in the Saints game.

It's not a highlight reel

My bad. Admittedly didn't watch the entire vid...yet. So I didn't see the sacks. But no need to get defensive. My point was when people used to try and make John Beck look good with YouTube it took several games worth of footage. The fact that we can see great things from Chad Henne in one game's worth of plays, in a losing effort, speaks volumes. I agree with you and have enjoyed the video...so far. I can't say I'll enjoy seeing the sacks. :lol:...or the drops :pity:

FinFan_Est.1984FinFan_Est.1984New Member
Oct 28, 2009, 02:18 PM

-Henne looked calm, poised and in control of the offense. Making accurate throws positioned where they need to be.

-Ted Ginn looked scared, lazy (not going up and fighting for that deep pass) and no confidence.

-I think we found our #2 receiver and he is from Ohio State but his last name is not Ginn. Hartline looks the opposite of Ginn: hungry, strong and ready to fight.

Thanks for the video!

FIRE DAN HENNING BAND WAGON!

The G ManThe G ManForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2009, 02:36 PM

"UsedPorno wrote:

Nice job on the video, electrolyte. Man, watching that again just infuriates me. I know it has been said ad nauseum, but Ginn plays so damn soft. He shows absolutely zero desire or fight to go and get balls. The one that was tipped and taken back for 6, as well as the one down the middle of the field that fell incomplete were both simple catches for a decent receiver that is willing to make some effort. Ginn barely even left his feet at all on the second one.

What I wouldn't give for a big, physical WR on this team that can go up and snag balls and also run Someone like Vincent Jackson would be so perfect. Back to Henne- he did fine in that game. I didn't quite realize when I watched it live just how much pressure he was under on many of his dropbacks. He got the ball out very quickly (one of his big "bugaboos" earlier), and I also didn't see him stare down receivers too much (another knock). He got a ton of passes knocked down at the line, too. I really only saw a few bad throws and really, even those weren't technically all that bad.

I agree with everything posted above. Well said Mr., er, um...UsedPorno? :blush:

http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg

SESeanPSupporter
Oct 28, 2009, 04:30 PM

God, just before the 1 min mark just makes me want to curl up into the fetal position... I think I missed that pass live

CalifinCalifinNew Member
Dec 6, 2010, 11:48 PM

No longer available due to a copyright claim by the League.

:dunno: bummer.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Dec 7, 2010, 12:49 AM

Lectro, is the video not working anymore? the link doesn't highlight for me.

CalifinCalifinNew Member
Dec 7, 2010, 01:35 AM

..... :dunno:

:link: flick :link: