1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad Johnson's Idea of Keeping Quiet?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Stitches, Aug 11, 2012.

1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Just terrible judgement to marry a woman like that.

Esp when you're famous, have tons of money and could have anyone. That just says that he enjoys the drama too to an extent, imo.

Bpk likes this.
  2. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    See the question I have is if he headbutted her, and she got such a mark how could she have possibly gotten out of his sight long enough for him to have to use a car to look for her? It doesn't add up, I trust Chad

MikeHoncho and haste like this.
  3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    can't argue with that.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  4. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    It also does not help that they met while insulting each other on twitter

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Neither story sounds very believable.

Bpk likes this.
  6. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    While that may be the case, would you believe a crazy woman or the innocent Chad Johnson who says exactly what is on his mind?

7. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    No, they don't. But she's the woman and she's the one who has the damage so it's pretty easy to see who'll be the bad guy in this one.

8. haste

haste New Member

Aug 11, 2012
    St. Louis

Didn't even think about that. Whoever was the one to receive the headbutt would likely be holding their head and disoriented. I hope that Chad's story hold's up and it was just her freaking out and being crazy as seen on her reality show clips.

9. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Such a damn shame. This is totally out of character for him too. Unfortunately for him, whether or not he actually did it doesn't matter for his career. I highly doubt he makes the team now after this.

And what reality show was his wife on?

10. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    [​IMG]

:couch:

11. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    It's possible that Johnson wasn't the bad guy in this but I think it's a little inappropriate to go all crime scene forensics on the case unless you're a headbutt specializing neurologist or something like that.

12. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    Alright putting the headbutt to the side, her story still does not add up, and I really hope the court sees that it doesn't

13. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Maybe it's because I like the guy and he seems like a genuinely good person, but I just can't see him actually doing this. Especially with all the talk about how crazy she actually is.

Bpk likes this.
  14. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    I don't know. It's certainly her side of the story we're getting, but there are any number of realities which run the gamut from either one of them being innocent victims to mutual stupidity. We don't have a lot of way to know.

Stringer Bell likes this.
  15. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    *shrugs* i'm a believer in the Tannenator. but everything else about this team is pretty depressing.

16. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Since we will never know exactly what happen, I feel now is the best tiime for speculation of events.

I think after initial argument started she screams andnyells about how she will ruin him and then he says he doesn't give a **** a bout his career. I assume because he is more co concerned with his marriage. After that he gets in the car to leave or just isolate himself. Gett in a car doesn't sound like something an angry person who wants to attack does. I believe evelyn then gets in the car and the argument continues. While arguing, I believe Evelyn is throwing her hands around like most upset women do, and Chad grabbed her arms to calm her. A that point, feeling helpless and out of control, she lunges the only part of herself that is not restrained, her head. This causes the laceration on her head and she runs out of the car and calls police. Chad concerned for his crazy, emotional, bleeding wife, he searches for her.

Why would someo e grab someones hands then head butt them, why nit just head butt, or slap.

I just love how the report reads that he grabbed her hands without permission. Ugh, okay so he grabbed he hands then lunged towards he with his head?...or her grabbed he hands and her crazy *** feeling defenseless head butted him.

I support victims of crazy *****es.

17. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Yeah, Jake Long and Mike Pouncey are so depressing. Anthony Fasano, Davone Bess and Reggie Bush. How depressing.

Cameron Wake rushing the passer is such a drag, man. Paul Soliai and Randy Starks eating up the interior line, pass the anti-depressants. That Karlos Dansby makes me want to cut myself.

Having a slew of young, talented players with potential has me so bummed out.

Our team is soooooooooooo depressing.

[​IMG]

MrClean, Bpk, MikeHoncho and 2 others like this.
  18. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I'm telling y'all, in this case, with this beast of a human being, I don't believe chad is the victim, and I'm never on the mans side when there's physical confrontation..

One thing chad is, is kind, he may be an *** of a big mouth sometimes, but he's not like what is being depicted..

19. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Have you ever seen a Dude climb on top of a table and throw a bottle in a public face, I haven't either, but I've see this chick do it.

Bpk likes this.
  20. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    Yea I agree 100% so many things do not add up in her story. Why would he grab her hands then headbuut, why would he randomly shout that he doesnt give a f*** about his career when he came to miami to revive it, how does she manage to leave his sight after he headbutts her enough for him to have to use the car to look for her. It just doesn't work and I really hope the court sees it that way, she is crazy and is trying to destroy him for the condoms any way she can. First her attempt was shouting, then violence, now pressing charges. Every thing she tries isn't working so she decides to play the innocent card. No way in a million years Chad would hit a crazy woman, especially his wife. He respects her, he leaves when she says she doesn't want to seem him, he plays his best to try and score with her. And if she hit him no way she could do any damage to Chad despite using a headbutt strategy.

Also fun fact: I read somewhere that last year there were more charges against women for domestic violence than men, Evelyn fits that category

Bpk likes this.
  21. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    This is the low point here.

22. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    "Police report says Evelyn Lozada wants to prosecute Chad Johnson and gave a taped sworn statement."

unifiedtheory likes this.
  23. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    Never trust a crazy woman... haha

24. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Best case scenario of no charges pressed goes out the window then. Unless he somehow can convince her and the police to drop them.

25. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I'd bet money is was her plan all along..

26. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    Also going to add, the whole "I dont give a f*** about my career" line if true is probably taken way out of context

27. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    What? Do u not like my speculation of events or just the mere fact that I'm speculating.if it's the latter, look around, that's what this ite is about.

Please advise, thank you.

28. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach

What? Do u not like my speculation of events or just the mere fact that I'm speculating.if it's the latter, look around, that's what this ite is about.

Please advise, thank you.

29. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    While it's true that we don't know what happened, dressing up casual misogyny and victim blaming as reasonable speculation because of "crazy *****es" is pretty loathsome.

unifiedtheory likes this.
  30. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    And people assuming Chad did it and should get cut and that we should have expected this because of how he runs his mouth don't? He simply decided to post what he thought was right, and you know what if you ever saw her when she is pissed you would see she is in fact "a crazy *****"

31. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Victim blaming? Nobody is sure who the victim is.

And crazy *****es is a reasonable excuse for lots of speculation...you ever watched snapped?

Btw, relax, my speculation is no reason to loath, I'm all for just ethics and morals, but again we dont know what happened, I believe I said the to preface my original post.

32. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Also, I don't know why, but your avi keeps cracking me up. Probably cause I'm stoned. I mean I assume the dolphin got the bad from one of those big piles of watse we always hear about in the ocean, but then why isn't the bag dirty.

And the bag is dry. Is this dolphins not in water?

Is it really a dolphin?...or just a man dressed as a dolphin? That'd be weird.

Do they have krogers in Cuba. Maybe the refugees that just came into riviera gave it to the dolphin, but why?

And to top it off, the bag doesn't even hide the dolphins identity, everyone will still know he is a dolphin.

Defeats the purpose...stupid porpoise lol

thisperishedmin, dolfan32323 and xer0 like this.
  33. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    I've said repeatedly that I think that conflating Chad Johnson being a goofball and Chad Johnson potentially beating his wife as comparable is stupid. I'd go so far as to say the people who believe that have generally been more detestable than the other way around. The Finheaven thread on it is full of dog-whistle racism.

I don't care what his wife has done on TV. That's not really a contributing factor.

From a legal standpoint right now it's his wife. No, I've never watched snapped, but regardless. What his wife has done for TV cameras doesn't mean she deserves to get hit.

34. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

My top three bolded

35. Disgustipate

Nov 25, 2007
    I found it on some anti-pollution website that looked like it was scanned from a coloring book at thought it fit pretty well with how the Dolphins were playing early last season.

RickyBobby likes this.
  36. Bpk

Like, no helmet-to-helmet contact or he gets 10 yards?

37. Bpk

I'm gonna regret this... like Clean did, but... link?

38. Bpk

It these cases perception is more powerful than proof. Not legally, but in terms of the public. And the Phins and Philbin have an image to consider. Not a great one, but one they are trying to improve, not sully further.

39. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    No, from the legal standpoint she is the "Alleged victim"

We do not know, at this time, who head butted whom.

Snapped is about what crazy *****es do when they snap. Evelyn was not yet been on this show. But after seeing he crazy show itself multiple times, I think the current incident may only be a 3.75/10 on her crazy meter.

40. Bpk

Never thought of it that way. lol. Maybe subconsciously.