1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chained teen shows up at Calif. gym; 2 arrested

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Chained teen shows up at Calif. gym; 2 arrested - Yahoo! News

Ellis said the teen was scared someone was going to come after him and asked to be hidden.
    "He said, 'Don't let them get me, don't let them get me,'" Ellis said. "He was totally terrified."
    The boy said he had been held captive for nearly a year, said Ellis, adding that he looked as if he were only 10 to 12 years old.

This is just sick.

cnc66 and azfinfanmang like this.
  2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Hell isn't hot enough for those two.

azfinfanmang and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Time for a select few to just go Pure Justice me thinks... I am personally getting very sick and tired of hearing of these sick ****s and how they are taking advantage of how weak our Society has become. I personally am going to start looking into the background of many Judges in my locale and study their practices in regards to springing "Questionable" characters back into Society. Bottomline, I vote them in or not, it is up to me as a citizen to do everything I can legally to make sure that crimes like this are a "Dead"-end for those commiting them

Or as somebody once said, "I'm gonna round up some heavy pipe swining ******* and let them go medievel on their asses...

Sorry to rant, just my personal 2cents

4. Miamian

Miamian Senior Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Jerusalem, Israel
    OMG. This woman was a Girl Scout leader????? The kid's aunt allegedly participated in the torture. He had run away from his abusive father.

Poor kid, has he ever known joy? These experiences may very well haunt him for the rest of his life.

Sacramento, you all need to pull together as a whole community and show this kid the love that he's lacked for so long.

dolphindebby likes this.
  5. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Police arrest aunt in Calif. shackled teen case - Yahoo! News

BERKELEY, Calif. – Police have arrested the aunt of a 17-year-old boy who showed up at a gym shackled and terrified, claiming he had just fled his captors. Caren Ramirez is the third suspect arrested in the alleged assault against the teen.

6. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    [​IMG]

Best. Mugshot.Evar

7. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Would've been better with a smoking hole between it's eyes.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  8. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007

Problem's not the judges - it's the laws. In many instances judges simply can't lock these people away for good, no matter how much they'd want to. Go ask your representative when he proposed life sentences for child abusers the last time.

9. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007

I understand where you're coming from but killing child molesters is about the most damaging thing you can do to other kids facing the same situation.