1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channing's Intereview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Aug 20, 2009.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Man oh man....:lol:
    he is a funny cat, if you haven't had a chance, go listen.
    http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/aquavision/aquavision.asp?category=1&mediaid=44323

"On Rookies playing in the secondary"
    - First couple of times i saw the quarterback drop back, with the three rookies back there, i closed my eyes, but they had had couple of plays in the back, Sean had a pick at the end, I was happy for them. I called him Shaundra, and told him when he'll get an interception, ill stop calling him Shaundra, but it was the preaseason, so i told him ill still call him Shaundra.
    Bookamper (i think it was him)
    Shaundra...meaning girlsh?
    Channing: Yeah, Shaundra, Vontavia, Patricia White, and Pat Pat Turner. Thats all the women im working with right now.
    Then he pokes fun at JT.
    Say what you want, but he is an easy going guy, who loves this team. I really hope he has a solid year, and does all right. He obviously wants to be here, took a contract cut, and man...just play good Channing, make some plays.

Fin D, the 23rd, PhinsRock and 2 others like this.
  2. funkdat

funkdat New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    The post funk era
    yep , i just about lost it when i heard that lol.....that guy is so funny.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    CC could be a comedian when his football career is done. And if no one laughs at his jokes, he'll just beat them up.

SargeZ33 likes this.
  4. SargeZ33

SargeZ33 Semperfi!

Jul 24, 2009
    Fleming Island ,FL
    I agree, I think he will be a good analist for the networks. Can you imagine seeing him on Monday Night Football.

5. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Just hope he can be a little more consistent than he has been. He had a pretty good year last year. That needs to continue on though...he has the big contract now, now let's see him earn it...

6. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Channing is always a good interview, funny guy. Want to see him step up big time this season at his position, seemed like he got some pressure on the Jags QB a couple times, that will help.

7. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    always liked Crowder
    think he will step up big this season
    would also like to see JD Folsom make the team. reminds me a lot of Zach Thomas

8. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    That's my boy.

I taught him everything he knows. He got his humor from me, and his looks and football skill from his mom.

As his father, I can tell you he'd never be an anal anything...an analyst on the other hand..:shifty:

Alex44 likes this.