Charger Updates for this weekend!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Sep 22, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I do not believe either player will hit the field this week to be honest about it, Charlie Anderson is more than likely going to be our nickel ILB, and they are still comitted to Gerbil Wilson.

What I think will matter is our tempo to begin the game, that was a tough loss to Indy, can the Offense retain the same intensity?

And the Chargers have been the premeire Special Teams unit in the NFL, they placed their gunner as the pro bowler 4 out of the last 5 seasons, be interesting to see if our fellas rise to the challenge, for them it is a real test.

2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    The defense needs to rise up more to help the offense out.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Short Passes or outside pitches to Sproles can give us headaches, the good part is that he cant run between the tackles.

Who?

That Line is banged up, we had better take advantage and get some pressure

4. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    And on the downside, if there is any team that knows how to exploit Gerbil Wilson it will be the Chargers, they saw him twice last year....

:lol:

Todd Bowles knows what he is doing though, and for better or worse that is a sort of "In Bowles we trust..."

BTW Bro, we have a bit of a secret weapon:

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Another problem playing against Sproles is that the defense at times loses site of him behind the offensive line, and by the time you see him, he has hit the hole.

6. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I know bro. This team can not take the Chargers lightly. The comments that Norv made the other day in the paper is going to have the Charger players fired up.

7. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    To me, I see a Phins team that will be seriously peeved at losing the Colts game and seriously hungry for a win, they all have spent the last 5 months, or longer, power lifting and taking part in Sparano's brutal offseason program and the thought of going 0-3 and seeing the season slip from their grasp will help motivate the team.

And Turner's words could backfire with "Coach thinks we can't win, he is running the thing if he doesn't believe why should we"?

Turner has never been known as a leader of men, and he has been taking a once promising Chargers squad down the way Wanny did in Miami.

8. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Padre, that is one hell of an understatement my man!;):D I've echoed it a million times and I totally agree.!! We desperately need a good FS. One whom could give quality support to the CBs with the more dominant receivers in the NFL...and Gibril just 'aint cuttin' it, to say the least. I'm really disappointed with that signing.:tantrum: