1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CHARGERS: Bolts will try to corral the Wildcat

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.nctimes.com/sports/footb...cle_f82672fa-dcc1-5774-8c29-ed723fec1890.html

SAN DIEGO ---- The Chargers spent a small part of training camp working from the Wildcat formation. It was a welcome novelty during the dog days of summer and provided an interesting story during a period that was otherwise business as usual.
    Coach Norv Turner was quick to shoot down any thoughts that the Chargers had hopped on the Wildcat bandwagon, saying the work was more for the defense than anything else.

cnc66 likes this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

sure it was just for the defense, norv. you're not tricking anyone in MIA :glare:

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    They can try to corral it; but we gonna Golden Corral them. All you can eat WILDCAT!!!!

Jackson and 2k5 like this.
  4. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    They might have pulled it out with LT but with him on the bench...close to 0% of them trying it now.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I remember Last year in our house, on ronnies first attempt out of the formation they made a decent play on his for about a three yard game, they proceeded to act like the chargers normally, pretending they are better then they really are, the one backer who made the tackle on ronnie did the Joey Porter kick off the turf...

After that one tackle, Ronnie brown for the rest of the game, beat the cockiness right out of them...it was a very gratifyng beat down on my 2nd least favorite team.

azfinfanmang, Idahophin and cnc66 like this.
  6. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    :lol: You beat me to it brother.

The MLB was Wilhelm I believe :yes:

I also remember us rubbing his nose in it just like the bad little puppy he was.

Anybody remember Cromartie ducking for his life right before Ronnie was gonna unload on that Ricky TD? :hump:

cnc66 likes this.