Christ is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

9 replies

Apr 12, 2009, 04:44 AM

Christ is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

A very blessed Easter to all the Christians who visit here!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Apr 12, 2009, 07:09 AM

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Apr 12, 2009, 07:17 AM

A very blessed and Happy Easter to all.

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Apr 12, 2009, 09:00 AM

Amen, Our hope has risen indeed!

like2godlike2godLuxury Box
Apr 12, 2009, 10:58 AM

Happy Easter everyone :)


I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Apr 12, 2009, 12:37 PM

Happy Easter, o' Phins Christian bros and bro-ettes. :D

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
Apr 12, 2009, 12:51 PM

Happy Easter!

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Apr 13, 2009, 04:25 PM

Late to the party but here goes:

Jesus Christ is Risen!! He is Risen Indeed!!

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Apr 22, 2009, 10:58 AM

"The Rev wrote:

Late to the party but here goes:

Jesus Christ is Risen!! He is Risen Indeed!!

Not as late as me:tongue2: I really need to get my head out of my butt and crawl out from under the rock I was living under:no:

Anyway hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I know mine was awesome from seeing my little girl get excited over the Easter basket (my be the last year she believes) to an outstanding Church service. God was really working through Pastor Andy.

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

Apr 22, 2009, 05:52 PM

"Ducken wrote:

Not as late as me:tongue2: I really need to get my head out of my butt and crawl out from under the rock I was living under:no:

Anyway hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I know mine was awesome from seeing my little girl get excited over the Easter basket (my be the last year she believes) to an outstanding Church service. God was really working through Pastor Andy.

Not too late, besides in our tradition Easter isn't a day or even a week but a week of weeks, that is 49 days, so by my reckoning it is still Easter!

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.