1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christopher Nolan Talks About Superman's New Beginning and Batman's End

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by maynard, Mar 11, 2010.

1. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    yahoo

nothing groundbreaking, but some decent info. also the "inception" trailer, of which i am very interested in is linked in the page

the bold part i am not quite clear on. ok, so they wont cross paths, but does that mean that superman will show up at the end in some other capacity?

also

lol. i wonder why not? the character translated so well the silver screen last time lol

2. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I would love it if they killed off Batman

3. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    No Nolan has stated many times that you'll never see anyone, whether its a DC superhero or character, outside of the Batman universe in his films. He won't even throw in cute references at other superheroes because he views Batman as not only realistic as possible and the lone superhero in Batman's world. He once stated that he views each superhero to be in their separate little universe. So no that will never happen under Nolan's watch.

Nolan's other quotes made it sound like he was hinting at a possible Joker cameo or something to do with his character in the 3rd film but that's just all speculation right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take an almost no name villain or even create a new character to use.

maynard and Pagan like this.
  4. Phinperor

Phinperor formerly In_Flames Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    VA
    [​IMG]

Jt0323 likes this.
  5. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Personally I'd love to see The Riddler in the film as a serial killer that leaves clues as to who or where his next target is. Kind of turn the film into 'Seven' like movie where Batman has to do some research and detective work to figure the riddles out, while also having to deal with being the outcast of the city. Of course that would be an obvious route, which isn't Nolan's style.

Jt0323 likes this.