1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cincinnati area fans, anybody know what hotel the players stay in?

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by MonstBlitz, Oct 18, 2010.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Yeah, I know. Stalker.

But I do love staying at the same hotel the players stay at. Anybody know which hotel visiting teams typically stay at in Cincinnati?

2. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Man, I should know this but I'm not for sure. My guess would be the Hilton Netherland-Plaza if they stay in downtown Cincinnati. However, there's a lot more hotels in Northern Kentucky that are still within 5 minutes of the stadium. I know there's a nice Marriott over in Covington. If I find anything out I'll post it here.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  3. RoninFin4

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Spoke to my dad and he seemed to think it's either the Hilton Netherland Plaza or the Omni Hotel in downtown Cincinnati as opposed to anything in N. Kentucky.

MonstBlitz likes this.
  4. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
  5. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I really hope it's the Hilton Netherland. Before checking back on this thread, we booked there. Actually because they had the best rates. But if the players are there, that would be fantastic.

I will post pics if they are there!

6. RoninFin4

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    That'd be awesome. Sorry to say but I haven't been able to find anything else about it. I can try to ask around again, but I don't know what I'll be able to come up with.

7. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    No worries. Hotel is already booked, so if they are there, I'll take lots of pictures. If not, I'll still have a great time at the game. Thanks again for asking! :up: