- C.J. Spiller Slated to Start -
55 replies
"Wagon Circler wrote:
42-17 Bills.
Is that your score in Madden after you traded for Henne, Marshall, Dansby, and Brown?
"Wagon Circler wrote:
42-17 Bills.
I think the Bills will score a few on us, might even win the game, but 42-17?
Damn.
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
"Pariah wrote:
Is that your score in Madden after you traded for Henne, Marshall, Dansby, and Brown?
Even then I still think we could win!
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
42-17 Bills.
Yes. We don't hold a candle to the Bills. I wish I had the magic button to make you just go away. You bring nothing to the table but crap. You have yet to bring a reasonable discussion to this site.
.
"GMJohnson wrote:
Is Sean Smith still our best cover corner? :lol:
Yes, he is, when he gets his ego in check. Watch the games last year and you will learn something.
You think J Allen is??


"Wagon Circler wrote:
The fins better on defense? Ya I don't see it..I think the fins have serious issues on D and I think they lack the team speed to be able to cover all our fast offensive players.
We have more team speed on defense than you easy.
My two concerns going into the game?
1. Spiller and his speed and our lack of good tackling last year.
2. Jason Allen covering anyone.


"Wagon Circler wrote:
The fins better on defense? Ya I don't see it..I think the fins have serious issues on D and I think they lack the team speed to be able to cover all our fast offensive players.
Our D hasn't proven anything yet. But if you TRULY believe the Billygoats can put up 42 points against the Fins then you need help...
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
42-17 Bills.
Dude I am in favor of fans of other teams coming on here and posting stuff, be seriously what did they put into your Buffalo hot sauce ? Will the Bills even score 42 points for the whole year ? Remember the name Trent Edwards did he just wake up and become a real qb, or will it be a one man show as far as you are concerned ? Serious dude you marked yourself.
"Wagon Circler wrote:
42-17 Bills.
OMG...are you kidding me?! Barfalo puts a 40 burger on us??? NFW dude. If you want a realistic prediction, I'd say something more like 27-17...Dolphins.
As for our lacking team speed, are you kidding me? If anything, we've gotten younger and faster. Seriously bro, have you even been scouting us? :pity:
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
"Wagon Circler wrote:
This is going to be fun on sunday.
You my friend, are showing serious signs of delusion. I am not saying the Bills can't win, but 42 points!? Are you high!?!?
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
If you don't think your defense has looked awful then I don't know what to say. 42 points and a win for the bills. It will happen. CJ Spiller with at least 20 fantasy points, get him active in your lineups.
Yeah man pre-season shows all...You are a damn good analyst :pity:
You wanna do a sig bet?
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
If you don't think your defense has looked awful then I don't know what to say. 42 points and a win for the bills. It will happen. CJ Spiller with at least 20 fantasy points, get him active in your lineups.
So, now we're basing wins and losses on fantasy football projections? LMAO. :lol:
http://larrycsonka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/071511-NFL-Larry-Csonka-PI_2011071516291173_660_320.jpg
lmao @ yes but that doesn't change anything
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
I know you're here WC!! Do you accept my challenge or have you lost confidence in your team?
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
What?? Are you tired of looking at my obnoxious bills spinning helmets or something?
Haha no I just think it would be suitable because you think the Bills will score a 40-burger...unless you were joking.
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
Sure whatever you want to do! I'm betting on a bills win.
You wanna take the bills by a certain amount of points? Like they have to win by 10... Or just whoever wins??
pm me
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
Sure whatever you want to do! I'm betting on a bills win.
And I'm betting that once the season gets going we're not gonna see much of you :up:
JS
"jetssuck wrote:
And I'm betting that once the season gets going we're not gonna see much of you :up:
Lol thats what im worried about
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

"Wagon Circler wrote:
It is worrisome thinking about losing a great personality such as mine. You need me.
Yeah so you gotta stick around after week 1 bro
It's Sunday Morning, Where the Phins at?

CJ has a crazy day. Bills still lose.
I want a high scoring game. 42-41 Dolphins.
yes CJ is on my fantasy team. yes my opponent (my brother) has the dolphins D. For just this week. hey it's $3600 on the line.
I think it's fair to say that Spiller is an incredible talent. I am sorry that next year when we start looking for RB's to replace Ricky / Ronnie (if necessary) that he won't be there. I liked what I saw of him in the draft.
But this game will be very interesting; Spiller has no experience with a new coach and we have developed a whole new defensive scheme with a new coordinator. God only knows what will happen. I think our defense will be too great for the Bills running game, but this could really shape up to be a spectacle. I just can't wait until kick off.
lol you know what i just remembered? Chan Gailey is their coach. wtf is there to worry about.
not to underestimate the Bills speed nor their tenacity when playing @ home. we will have to win the game, don't expect them to lose it.
- Competition is the Elixir of Success -