1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleveland Phin Fans

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by PhiNomina, Nov 12, 2009.

1. PhiNomina

PhiNomina White-Collar Redneck

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Hey Guys -

I'm stuck in Cleveland trying to find a decent bar to watch the games. Any other Phin fans in the area have recommendations where to go for games?

I'm in Lakewood and sick of fighting with bars to get the game on.

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I can't recall where Lakewood is, but I used to live in Willoughby, and I would go to Mick's Pub (there in Willoughby) and they always had enough TVs to put the fins game on one of them for me.

3. PhiNomina

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Lakewood is on the west side - so Willoughby would be a bit of a haul. I've heard there was a Phins backers bar in Youngstown so I was hoping some of that spilled up closer to Cleveland.

Thanks for the tip though - maybe if I get farther from downtown I'll get farther from the Browns fans - which is always a good thing.

4. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Well Mick's was a Brown's backers site. I think it worked out the season I was there (2008) we were on at different times than the Browns like half the time.

There is be a Buffalo Wild Wings in Fairview Park and another in North Royalton.

You could call them and see if they'll have the game on. I am sure they will have browns fans too, but I figure the game with browns fans is better than no game.

5. ndc12095

ndc12095 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    I live in lakewood and have had the same trouble finding a place to watch the fins on sundays.

6. PhiNomina

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    I tried the Tick Tock Tavern for awhile but saw some fairly disgusting things come from the kitchen. Also have gone to Pug Mahones but their food / service isn't great either. There is the Winking Lizard and Johnny Malloys around as well but I'm not a huge fan of either.

I've been going to Mulberry's in the Flats and they have decent food / drink specials.

Let me know if you want to meet up for a Phins game soon - impossible to find Dolphins fans in this area.

PS - Welcome to the board!

7. ndc12095

ndc12095 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    thanks for the input id be interested in catching a game sometime just let me know when... have you ever tried mccarthys in lakewood?

8. Phinfan561

Phinfan561 New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    In Cleveland for Christmas

I'll be in Cleveland for Christmas and will also be looking to watch the game. Someone has to know of a good spot!

9. PhiNomina

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    I should be back in town as well. I have been going to Mulberry's in the Flats but last week I went to Harry Buffalo in Lakewood. It was a little too loud and I imagine during a Browns game it would be pretty intense.

McCarthies in Lakewood sounds like a good option. Let me know when you guys will be around - I doubt I'll be in town this weekend but should be for the Xmas weekend game.

10. ndc12095

ndc12095 New Member

Nov 20, 2009
    ive went to malloys the last couple of weeks and they have good food deals but the service isnt the greatest and ive also tried knockouts in parma which had good food and service i live in lakewood so ill b around for any game that you guys are available for so let me know