1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Comp Essay Contest Coming February 1st

Discussion in 'Announcements and Such' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Hello there family! It is time we got this fired up again.[​IMG]This will not kick off until February 1st for your entries. I just wanted to give you the topic and question so you could think about it, and do some research if need be. This essay will be your own material, and if you use others material please give credit where credit is due.:yes: Plagiarism will not be excepted, and will immediately be dis-qualified. We must have at least two essay entries for the contest to be official. We really enjoy and look forward to all the entries. Come February 1st I will start a thread for your essay's, to which there will be a turn in deadline. If you would like to donate to the cause please send me a pm.:knucks:

Here is the topic!

You are a part of the Miami Dolphins management team, you have to decide whether you will resign any or all of our in house free agents, along with what outside free agents you would sign. Please keep in mind the salary cap of 25-28 million dollars we have right now, and please explain your reasoning for the signings as to why they will help make our beloved Miami Dolphins a better team.

The winner or winners, depending on donations, will receive 1 years free membership for the Club Forum, which will be just in time for the Scouting combine, Free agency, and the draft!

Best of luck and we look forward to reading your entries starting February 1st in the main forum.:wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.