1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coach impressed by Dansby

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Shamboubou, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Shamboubou

Shamboubou Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    dolfan7171 likes this.
  2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Good read. This proves to me that this guy is going to be great. I can't wait to see him in action as a Dolphin.

3. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Saw the presser when coach was asked about him. He went on and on about Dansby's instinct.
    We need a guy like that in the middle of our defense again.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

For being the crown jewel of the defensive free agent haul this offseason, Karlos Dansby is somehow flying under the radar, even amongst us fans. Once Ireland and company snatched up Brandon Marshall, Dansby became an afterthought.

Which I think Dansby is okay with being. The more I learn about him, the more I realize that he is a lot like Zach Thomas in that he just wants to show up, play some ball and then figure out how to play ball better. He is a lunch pail type of ball player and seems content on letting Crowder be the vocal leader of the defense.

Personally, with his skillset and with Nolan's vision of seeing this defense attack more from the middle, I expect him to have his best statistical season yet in his first year with Miami.

dolfan7171 and alen1 like this.
  5. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Dansby is a great pick up for our Phins.