1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cognito on Tmz Video dropping N Bombs

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jpep13, Nov 4, 2013.

1. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Good point.

2. khat

khat Active Member

Aug 9, 2008
    I still want to hear the message to get the context of it. Not condoning the use of the word but it could of been said in a joking manner.

Riley Cooper sounded like a drunk redneck *******

3. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

It is one thing to joke and say N*gga and another to say n*gger. It cant happen.

khat likes this.
  4. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I wasn't brought up to say that word. I'm a white man that grew up cultured...No need for a biography but my best friend was half black/half puerto rican. I lived in a neighborhood that had all different sorts of ethnicities...I was from a Polish family, but we had Greeks, Hispanic, blacks, Italians, and Irish people all living near eachother.
    Like I said I was brought up not to say that word. I live in the south now and it's disgusting when I hear these rednecks throw the word around like it's nothing. It's just something a White person, white rapper, white gangster, etc doesn't say homie.

PhinsRock likes this.
  5. khat

khat Active Member

Aug 9, 2008
    Ritchie sounded comfortable saying the "n" word in that video. I don't think an "a" or "er" makes a difference. The word shouldn't be used at all. Especially by Caucasians. You're just looking for trouble there.

6. fin13

fin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 29, 2009
    Waterloo
    The problem is that with the Hernandez **** ESPN needed this, there is more outrage about this than Hernandez being accuse of murder under Belicheats skirt.
    Did you see Carter crying about the 3 guys Hernandez killed and should they be asking for Bill's resignation for paying an accused murderer 40 million and never detecting his little problem.
    So Ross is ready to clean house but what did Kraft do, he was disappointed, how sad.

khat likes this.
  7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [video=youtube;ULQlg8RgkkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQlg8RgkkA[/video]

invid likes this.
  8. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Why is every guy in that video shirtless?

khat likes this.
  9. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Didn't Richie also praisingly yell how Pouncey is the best man at his wedding? Yup, that's always the first sign of being a racist- have a black guy as your best man. :unsure:

10. finwin

finwin Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Jamestown, NC
    Didn't Martin like playing LT beside Incognito? Didn't he lose it when he went to the right side? This can't be an excuse for losing. The Pats didn't allow a murderer to be an excuse.

11. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Lol MC Eiht

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jdang307 likes this.
  12. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Bros gotta bro.

13. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    that was my original question. on the voicemail, did he say the one with the r or the one with the a. If its the a, then I'd say he was ****ing around and all this is for nothing. If its with the r, than it can be construed either way, though obviously distasteful.

14. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I grew up in a very racist household but was lucky enough at age 10 I had a black kid named Frank I shared a hospital room with for a month. Frank became somebody I care about deeply to this day even though we lost touch when I left the hospital. When I went home it was so hard for me to put up with the racist jokes and comments. I don't understand even in such a testosterone-filled environment, why racism should still be acceptable, or tolerated within the NFL. I'd feel a lot better about my Dolphins if they set the bar on this issue, in fact it would make me very proud. If Ross takes a hard stand on this issue, I for one will be a stronger supporter than ever.

15. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    I don't see the similarity here no offense.

16. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    it depends on the context the white person is using the word, if their tellin a story it's ok, if it's in their vocabulary as they talk, then their douches.

17. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Jake long gone..Cognito gone...Martin gone...free Hernandez is gonna be one lonely center....man our we gonna have a rebuild of all rebuilds