Cogs files grievence

31 replies

BOBofinNew MemberOP
Nov 14, 2013, 05:58 PM

Richie files his own suit,,, to me its just more bad news. Should have expected something i suppose.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9976769/richie-incognito-files-grievance-vs-miami-dolphins

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 14, 2013, 06:04 PM

Oy

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

DePhinistr8DePhinistr8Forum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 06:06 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Oy

Vey!

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Nov 14, 2013, 06:07 PM

Oy vey Oy Vey Oy Vey, Oh veeeey, Oh veeey

HUhuck1974New Member
Nov 14, 2013, 06:34 PM

Dude can't play, is not getting paid, but has not been cut to move on somewhere else. I would assume the Dolphins knew this was coming. They could have paid one of them and will end up paying both. Can't everyone get fired already? I hope the Chargers win by 40 points. Anything to get the ball rolling on the departure of the hated ginger and the JAG of a coach.

.

gunn34gunn34New Member
Nov 14, 2013, 06:35 PM

I can't blame him. The Phins had a knee jerk reaction to a voicemail. There was no investigation before they made their decision.

Will it ever stop.

HUhuck1974New Member
Nov 14, 2013, 06:37 PM

"gunn34 wrote:

I can't blame him. The Phins had a knee jerk reaction to a voicemail. There was no investigation before they made their decision.

Will it ever stop.

If we lose out it has to assure us of a house cleaning.

.

finfansince72finfansince72Supporter
Nov 14, 2013, 06:44 PM

This was expected. Just keeps this story in the headlines unfortunately. Between us losing to the worst team in the NFL this week and all of the drama surrounding the Martin Saga we are in the news for all of the wrong reasons. Is it too early to start talking about the draft?

branbranNew Member
Nov 14, 2013, 06:48 PM

"gunn34 wrote:

I can't blame him. The Phins had a knee jerk reaction to a voicemail. There was no investigation before they made their decision.

Will it ever stop.

exactly. the dolphins kicked him to the curb before he really had a chance to defend himself.

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 07:14 PM

If he was cut right now, who is signing him? No one. He's not that good and deserved or not, he comes with a ton of baggage.

-Ed-

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 07:15 PM

Richie should file a suit.

FinsPensFanFinsPensFanForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 07:16 PM

Get the popcorn ready

All work and no play makes Mike a dull boy...

DisgustipateDisgustipateSupporter
Nov 14, 2013, 07:22 PM

Everything needs to come out on both sides of this, regardless of the damage to perception of the franchise

SIsiciliansithForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 08:26 PM

Guys Richie feels he did nothing wrong. Other than bad words there's nothing. He has to protect himself. This is standard practice I think.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 14, 2013, 08:42 PM

Richie makes 250 k per game, w/no resolution in sight I would not expect the man to forego a pay check to please the BSPN's, and nattering class, of the world.

Still think he is a bad offensive lineman, however the suspension can only last 4 gms anyway.

PLPlanBNew Member
Nov 14, 2013, 08:50 PM

F Them. Poor Johnny Is home sucking his mama's tit and still collecting his weekly salary for doing nothing except screwing over the whole Team. Iggy was just being a good solider. Go get'em Iggy! Make them Pay for that New Ferrari!

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 09:29 PM

I think this means we'll know soon enough that he was told he's not coming back.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Nov 14, 2013, 11:28 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

If he was cut right now, who is signing him? No one. He's not that good and deserved or not, he comes with a ton of baggage.

He's better than some backups around the league but I agree he's not good at all... Just cut him.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Nov 14, 2013, 11:34 PM

I don't blame him one bit. He was denied due process. The team needs to either pay him, reinstate him, or cut him.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

LLLloyd HeilbrunnSupporter
Nov 14, 2013, 11:41 PM

"JimToss wrote:

Richie should file a suit.

I expect the CBA requires grievance arbitration rather than a lawsuit.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 14, 2013, 11:51 PM

Serious question, would we be better with Richie I at LG and Garner at RT?

Suspect we would be, iirc that lineup was the one that beat Cinci.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Nov 15, 2013, 12:15 AM

"padre31 wrote:

Serious question, would we be better with Richie I at LG and Garner at RT?

Suspect we would be, iirc that lineup was the one that beat Cinci.

Richie actually left that game fairly early with a neck injury. That's not the lineup that got us the W, for the most part.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 15, 2013, 12:31 AM

"Samphin wrote:

Richie actually left that game fairly early with a neck injury. That's not the lineup that got us the W, for the most part.

Ah, so Clabo/Jerry/Pouncey/Garner/McKinnie was the lineup for most of that game?

Ugh, the right side of the OL is just SOOO bad, we only have one Garner and two holes to plug even if Incogo comes back by Sunday.

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Nov 15, 2013, 12:34 AM

"padre31 wrote:

Ah, so Clabo/Jerry/Pouncey/Garner/McKinnie was the lineup for most of that game?

Ugh, the right side of the OL is just SOOO bad, we only have one Garner and two holes to plug even if Incogo comes back by Sunday.

didn't they also run a lot of 6 man lines as well?

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 15, 2013, 12:37 AM

"DOLPHAN1 wrote:

didn't they also run a lot of 6 man lines as well?

Yeatman played 14 total plays iirc, most in the first half.

What happened was Thomas and Miller were boom or bust, more boom that night.