Color Rush Next Week

55 replies

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew MemberOP
Oct 19, 2017, 06:54 AM

well we get to the schedule where we play 3 straight night games, even more weird of a schedule this season. Does anyone know if we are wearing that awful orange next week or white?

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Oct 19, 2017, 07:45 AM

All white. Ravens will be in all purple.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 08:21 AM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

All white. Ravens will be in all purple.

everything I read after I posted was creamcicle.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 10:45 AM

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Oct 19, 2017, 12:16 PM

Orange and purple clash, so we'll be in all white. I'm like 99% sure of it. I believe Tom Garfinkel already confirmed it before the season.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:17 PM

you are aware when the Jags played the Titans, no one wore white. this was last year

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:19 PM

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:20 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Orange and purple clash, so we'll be in all white. I'm like 99% sure of it. I believe Tom Garfinkel already confirmed it before the season.

you know there is no white color rush uniform, it would have to be their regular white unis

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 19, 2017, 12:23 PM

"dirtylandry wrote:

you know there is no white color rush uniform, it would have to be their regular white unis

No there is one. It'll be all white. Zero character. Plain and awful. But not as awful as the all orange.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:27 PM

can you prove this to me?

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:27 PM

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Oct 19, 2017, 12:28 PM

"dirtylandry wrote:

you know there is no white color rush uniform, it would have to be their regular white unis

Well, teams just wear regular white uniforms. Like the Pats did a few weeks ago and the Eagles did last week.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 12:32 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Well, teams just wear regular white uniforms. Like the Pats did a few weeks ago and the Eagles did last week.

looks like it is something all white. I was basing it on that nfl shop only old orange color rush clothes

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 19, 2017, 12:35 PM

Cool, storm troopers on steroids.

ForgotMahArrowsForgotMahArrowsNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 01:28 PM

Am I the only one that prefers the orange creamsicles over the all teal / highlighter eyesores?

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 19, 2017, 01:39 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Cool, storm troopers on steroids.

Do you like absolutely zero aqua in the uniform, DJ? And if so, why?

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 01:40 PM

last year we sucked with the orange, I'll take all white

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 19, 2017, 01:48 PM

"dirtylandry wrote:

last year we sucked with the orange, I'll take all white

I wouldn't have cared if we'd won 42-0, I never want to see them again!

I want us to either wear aqua over white, white over aqua, or the throwbacks every game. Throw the rest in the trash.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 19, 2017, 01:50 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Do you like absolutely zero aqua in the uniform, DJ? And if so, why?

No I like aqua Luck...I don't like the aqua pants and white and aqua jersey though..I like the night home aquas...but they're a little light in color than I hoped for..

I like these uniforms than the ones we switched from..for sure...but I love our throwbacks with black cleats..

My dream uni has bright aqua bight orange....and black..,and would love a navy alternate..

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 19, 2017, 01:51 PM

"ForgotMahArrows wrote:

Am I the only one that prefers the orange creamsicles over the all teal / highlighter eyesores?

Yes lol

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 19, 2017, 01:57 PM

These are what I want back. The Dolphins are aqua and white, with orange accents.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Oct 19, 2017, 02:22 PM

can we get a qb like that too

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Oct 19, 2017, 02:30 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

These are what I want back. The Dolphins are aqua and white, with orange accents.

I actually like the light navy blue accent color quite a bit. Got a few hoodies and a pair of shorts in that color and they're really sharp.

But aqua and orange as primary colors are unbeatable.

Oct 19, 2017, 02:32 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

No I like aqua Luck...I don't like the aqua pants and white and aqua jersey though..I like the night home aquas...but they're a little light in color than I hoped for..

I like these uniforms than the ones we switched from..for sure...but I love our throwbacks with black cleats..

My dream uni has bright aqua bight orange....and black..,and would love a navy alternate..

Blasphemy. The aqua pants are the best we got. I love that Gase has brought back the white over aqua look. It has always been my favorite.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 19, 2017, 02:34 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

I actually like the light navy blue accent color quite a bit. Got a few hoodies and a pair of shorts in that color and they're really sharp.

But aqua and orange as primary colors are unbeatable.

I love that shade too. I perceive it as a very dark aqua, personally. However, it seems that the team has dumped it since Gase was hired. Very few items for sale for fans in that shade, and I've given up hope of that replacing the orange as our alternate.

http://shop.miamidolphins.com/Miami_Dolphins_Mens/Mens_Nike_Aqua_Miami_Dolphins_Sideline_ThermaFit_Performance_PO_Hoodie

This hoodie is gorgeous. I would absolutely love for that to be our primary color. Not the actual aqua that we use, which you can see in the rectangles on the front.