1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colt Brennan Interview

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 15, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    There may not be a more polarizing prospect in the 2008 NFL Draft class than Colt Brennan. Supporters insist he has what it takes to play at the next level while detractors label him as just a "System Quarterback". Either way Brennan has traveled a long and winding road but it should ultimately lead him to the NFL. Colt recently spoke with NFLDC's Scott Wright as he prepares for Draft Day

Link to rest of story
    http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/interviews/coltbrennan/coltbrennan.html

alen1 likes this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I saw this on Jim Rome Is Burning or whatever its called. Brennan is very very confident in his abilities and believes that he isn't a system QB. When asked about the system QB comment, he said that he played under the center throughout high school. He said he has no problems with it and believes he can make an impact for any team. He said he still is gaining pounds and expects to be at 215-220 I believe.

I like his confidence but I wonder how he will fare in the NFL. I thought this was interesting and funny from the interview.

"Scott Wright: What current pro are you most looking forward to going up against in the NFL?

Colt Brennan: I don’t know if it’s so much looking forward to it but I’m really excited to play against Ray Lewis. I don’t know if I’m going to be excited when he’s lined up against me but he’s a linebacker that I have a lot of respect for and I think he’s an unbelievable football player. It’s going to be quite and honor to get hit by him. "

:lol: