1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

comcast NFLN question

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by anlgp, Jul 26, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Hey,

I have comcast cable. I know NFLN and comcast agreed to terms to put NFLN on their digital classic package. We have expanded basic. I figured I might be lucky enough to have it and not know it. I went to search for the digital classic package on the comcast site but couldn't find info on it. I tried to play some NFLN things on the menu and it said that it was HD and it was restricted.

What I want to know is what is the price increase from the package I have to the package that is necessary to have NFLN or do I already have it and just dont' know it?

I can't figure this out..

Thanks guys.

2. Cosmic

Cosmic Social Disease

Dec 10, 2007
    If you have expanded basic with a cable box, you can call and add the digital channels over the phone. I believe the difference is about 15 dollars, and you get all the channels up to like 210 or so.

anlgp likes this.
  3. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    I have that package(the cheapest one with a box) and it only costs 5 bucks a month extra. You can call it in during working hours too and they can do it within minutes

anlgp likes this.
  4. #1 fan

#1 fan Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    miami
    comcast customers are also getting nbatv for free and can sign into espn360.com for what it's worth.

anlgp likes this.
  5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Thanks CNC much appreciated :up: