1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commentary: Where Are We Now, And Where Are We Going?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phunwin, Nov 6, 2008.

Tags:
  1. phunwin

phunwin Happy kids are Dolfans. Luxury Box

Here's the link. It should be on the site's front page soon.

CrunchTime, alen1, Disnardo and 2 others like this.
  2. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Good read, I would have to go with Pennington for team MVP, he changed the culture of this team with his leadership. Porter has been unreal, but think were we would be with McCown, Beck or Henne starting, I know we don't have 4 wins.

Disnardo likes this.
  3. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Good article Phil...

Kind of reminds me of the 2005 season... We have a better QB of course...

We were 3-5 at the middle of the season. The remaining schedule was favorable with 5 of the 7 teams having a 13-27 (33%) accumulated record. We won 4 out of those 5 and beat SD which had an 8-4 record at the time...

4. StLouisFinFan

StLouisFinFan New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Got to agree with you. Both are vital, but THIS season needs Pennington more than it needs Porter, IMHO.

5. felly smarts

felly smarts New Member

Jun 24, 2008
    I disagree. I think the combination of JP and CP have made the difference in this team along with a bunch of others stepping up when called on (Camarillo, Brown, Ginn, Cobb and Long...just to name a few). Most of all you can thank the coaches for doing what they need to be doing and that's putting people in the right places to maximize their abilities. There is no 1 person or coach that has made the team better. It's definitely been a collective effort by everyone from Wayne Huizenga down to the water boy.