Commentary: Zach Thomas, Happy in Retirement...

10 replies

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew MemberOP
May 18, 2010, 04:43 AM

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
May 18, 2010, 07:08 AM

God bless you Zach Thomas. You're a CLASS act with a heart as big as all out doors, you will not be forgotten.:up:


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 18, 2010, 07:24 AM

love zach thomas

"The Jets wanted him, so he had to go," Thomas said of Taylor. "I hope he has a great year for himself, and they go 0-16. I've told him that, too."

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
May 18, 2010, 07:32 AM

Is, and always will be, my favorite player.

PhinsFanWifePhinsFanWifeNew Member
May 18, 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:

"The Jets wanted him, so he had to go," Thomas said of Taylor. "I hope he has a great year for himself, and they go 0-16. I've told him that, too."

______

LOVED that quote!!! :)

DolfanJakeDolfanJakeNew Member
May 18, 2010, 11:19 AM

"gafinfan wrote:

God bless you Zach Thomas. You're a CLASS act with a heart as big as all out doors, you will not be forgotten.:up:

amen ! :up:

The home of The English Rugby Club - http://www.rfu.com/

gilv13gilv13Forum Veteran
May 18, 2010, 11:45 AM

If there is a petition we can sign to get a one day contract for him so he can retire a Dolphin, let me know so i can sign it.

BLITZBLITZNew Member
May 18, 2010, 12:53 PM

I'm happy that Zach is happy in retirement....:up:

IN TUNA WE TRUST...

BpkBpkLuxury Box
May 18, 2010, 01:09 PM

So much respect for Zach as a player AND a person.

I hope he can be happy even after football season starts and he's sitting at home. That's tough the first couple years, from what I've heard.

Best quote, to me, was: "Nobody likes to watch games with me, because I'm always stopping and rewinding to watch a play over and over. I might watch it seven or eight times. I love that stuff."

lol. I'll watch a game with you ANYTIME my man!!!! He's a thinking-man's player. :)

HULKFishHULKFishForum Veteran
May 19, 2010, 09:47 AM

IMHO, the greatest LB to ever play the game...! He succeeded in the 4-3, 3-4 and whatever else was thrown at him. Right there with Dan Marino as far as career in my opinion! My favorite player!

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
May 19, 2010, 11:59 AM

may he always be happy in his every endeavor. he deserves it.

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -