1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contacting The Dolphins Admin

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by CRAZYFACE, Sep 3, 2014.

1. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Is this actually possible or do they just make it impossible to do so, and ignore and e-mails? :angry::angry::angry:

2. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    The admin of this site?

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I'm thinking he means team HQ's.

4. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Do you sign your email with CRAZYFACE? That might have something to do with it :)

RGF, SICK, unluckyluciano and 4 others like this.
  5. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Just tell me what you're selling in this thread and I'll let you know.

CEO

6. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    don't insult the man... I'm sure he signs his letters more appropriately: Mr. Crazy Face.

7. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    I got this name from attempting to get a user name to work on e bay many years ago so have used it almost everywhere on the 'net.
    Yes it is the Dolphin admin at Sunlife Stadium, or whatever it's current name is, that I am trying to contact. It appears that it is a hopeless task. I'm in the UK. Do they treat all of you with as much disrespect? I'm surprised anyone bothers to go and watch the Dolphins is this is how they treat all inquiries !!!!!

8. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    What exactly are you trying to contact them abou? Teams generally don't make it extremely easy to contact higher ups, to keep obnoxious fans (not saying you are, just saying in general) from bothering employees with non-important calls. That being said I have to call sports teams fairly often for work, and what usually do is this. Go to the website and find the contact us link and click it. Call the general number and navigate the phone menu until you can get to the receptionist (usually by hitting zero). Say "Hi my name is so and so and I'm inquiring about this, can you connect me with whoever handles that." If its not an outlandish request they will transfer you. However, having the person at their desk to take the call or return your messages is another story.

Paul 13 likes this.
  9. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    FYI, the admin at the stadium are not the same as the admin at team HQ's (which is in Davie). Those are two different things. I was fortunate enough to go from wanting a stadium tour in the middle of the season (I was heading to Miami for vacation last year), to showing up... managing to get myself thru security at the front gate of the parking lot to talking to the security guard where you head into the administration elevators (lobby area) to getting onto the field (a quick tour by one of the Dolphins employees). It helped that I had my family with me including two small children. He kept asking them if they were impressed... they just nodded... meanwhile I was dry humping his leg at every step.

RGF, SICK and finyank13 like this.
  10. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I speak for the whole board when I say, we always assume you're doing that.

11. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    that doesn't really make sense... always? Am I always at Dolphins Stadium with an opportunity to go on the field? No... that was my one time there ever... Now if you wanted to make people laugh, you should have said... "It's a good thing you didn't run into any Dolphins' players"... or "we'd have expected nothing less from you"... or "way to set an example for your children"...

12. CRAZYFACE

CRAZYFACE Active Member

Sep 13, 2011
    England
    Hmmmm very depressing replies.

The reason for attempting to contact someone there is that it is my son,who has Downs Syndrome, 21st birthday on the day of the London game and we are attending. It's a surprise for him. We have been over to see the Dolphins twice in Miami. I was hoping that the Dolphins would maybe do something special for him on his birthday. After your replies I guess not.

13. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Always humping some guy's leg.....:tongue2:

14. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Id assume you'd have to go through the channels a guy proposing to his girlfriend at a game would (when they put something up on the big board). Im not su re what that is but it could be done.

15. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I believe the correct term is rape. Raping some guys leg.

Fin D likes this.
  16. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    So this is an interesting situation as you are talking about when they are in London as opposed to a home game. Does Wembley stadium have its own staff/administration? If so I imagine they will be running much of the ops so maybe you could try reaching out to them. Otherwise I suggest calling the dolphins and get someone in guest services. They may be able to help.

17. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

You might try going through one of the beat writers. Hyde, Abramson, Salguero, and/or Kelly have some contacts and might like to have a story here as well. They may be able to get you through the clutter.

18. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Keep trying bro, go to miamidolphins,com...scroll down, send emails, do what you have to do, hold on I'll be right back.

19. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Here's a number..

(305) 943-8000

Then go to the website, become a fin club member and send an email.

Try this email. finclub@dolphins.com..

20. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

Were you successful? I was thinking about you and your family last Sunday.

Paul 13 likes this.