1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could anyone fill me in?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Trowa, Jun 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    So I've been out of the country for the past little over a month. During that time I avoided most all sources of the outside world. And because of that I have no idea what the Dolphins have been up to for the past month. Would anyone be so nice as to fill me in?

Also, yesterday I purchased my tickets for the Falcons/Dolphins game opening day. I'll be 8 rows from the field in the visitors end zone so I'll get to see the Fins warm up. Gonna try to get some stuff signed by the players before the game if I can. If anyone else is going to this game let me know and we can meet up.

2. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Rex Ryan and Channing Crowder got into a little back and forth in the media. Google it for details. Nothing worthy of note occurs in June. Sorry.

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    The Dolphins cut Ronnie Brown so they can make room for Mike Vick

SICK and DOLPHAN1 like this.
  4. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

:sidelol:

5. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Smith is doing better than Davis in MiniCamp, Channing and Rex argued, Patrick Turner is impressing everybody, Donald Thomas is hurt again, Ronnie is in great shape, Estefans bought a "very small share" of the Dolphins, Cameron is fast on kickoffs (in pejamas tho) Jake Long was busted for DUI (just kidding:) Marty scared off couple of jets fans...Nothing of big importance tho.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  6. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Tony Sparano won survivor 2009.

7. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    this is a lie.. I welcome civil jet fans,.. I don't have meltdowns or threaten to leave when they post or anything. I want them to still be here when I put a broom in my sig for the sweep we are about to put on them... hell, we were one stupid punt/pass away from it last year.. so close... :hi5:

8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    One punt/pass?

Try one Stoooooopid hailmary by fayvree from his stoooooopid knees

Morning Marty

cnc66 likes this.
  9. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    you say tomAtoe, I say tomOToe... same damned undefended wounded duck

and good morning to you too sir!

10. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Needless to say, you didn't miss much. We have signed 3 of our 9 draft picks, the bottom three I believe. Randy Starks is in a bit of trouble for having too many people in a Freightliner Cab driving down South Beach but doesn't seem to be much of a worry. And Pat White apparently threw a very long toss-away pass and hit Parcells golf cart. No injuries to Parcells or White were reported :lol:

11. PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN

PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    There were also some reports about Vonta Davis being arrested. I think for DUI. And, there was a Twitter account under then name of LamboWeezy. It was said that LamboWeezy was Davonne Bess, and he challenged Chris Johnson in a race, lol.