1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cowboys Face Rivals on Draft Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2009/2/18/762869/cowboys-face-rivals-on-dra

"the Dolphins wish list this April -- nose tackle, center, outside linebacker, secondary, fullback..."

Fullback????

"Ah, just when you thought the Tuna was out, he pulls you back in." :D

"the Dolphins would likely be scared off restricted free agent wideout Miles Austin by a 2nd round tender."

Totally! I would be also! Kenny Britt with our 2a baby!!! :D (if he's there, that is)

"Miami's personnel guys know Austin better than any front office outside Valley Ranch."

True. Good point.

2. gcd960

gcd960 Junior Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Color me confused between the title and post...

I have seen a couple of places that has FB as a need, with Lex in the back, i dont understand.

3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Hit the link. ;)

4. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Why is fullback a surprise? There is a good reason why Lousaka Polite was sitting at home until mid-October, and why the team had gone through three different fullbacks while he was still a FA. He was a pretty good short-yardage runner, but that's about it.

The team wants to run the ball better, and a quality lead blocker is important. Polite ain't it.

Frayser likes this.
  5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Will Dallas try and leapfrog us? What? Do they actually still have picks after trading for Roy? And I believe we actually pick in front of them, since they dont happen to have a first ;)
    It will be interesting to see our backfield this year.