1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Credit where it's due

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by tirty8, Sep 9, 2018.

1. tirty8

tirty8 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Granted we beat a lot of second stringers, but on the real, this was an impressive win. The game was just weird. Delays for days. Aside from 2 pretty bad throws, I gotta say the Tannehill sabbatical may have helped him a lot. Both of our RBs looked solid. How about Kenny Stills on a breakout game?!?! Even after a big drop, he redeemed himself.

Minkah, yooooooo! This dude is the truth. Baker impressed early - looked like he belonged.

TJ - Yuck. Gotta get better.

Here is my big take. Write this in pen. Wilson is better than Parker. I like Wilson and far more importantly, I trust that dude. He has been consistent since week one. Honest to God, I would use Parker as a situational player.

I am soooo glad we maintained focus. This is a type of game that could slip between your fingers. Let's give Sam a rude welcome to the NFL next week!

2. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    2 weeks ago this team wouldn't win a game. Welcome back.

eltos_lightfoot, Irishman and resnor like this.
  3. This game certainly had its exciting moments that for sure. When can we say that about any game other than the win vs. the Pats at hard rock stadium last year?
    This team is only getting warmed up!

Irishman likes this.
  4. tirty8

tirty8 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2016
    We were 5-11, but nonetheless, thanks for having me!

#WeGucci