1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crowder maturing, good article.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Oct 19, 2008.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks for the great read bro! Good to see Zach's habits and film study rubbed off on Channing.

alen1 likes this.
  3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Makes me happy to hear it.

The cynic in me says, "Yeah, well he's working extra hard so he can get that fat Free Agent contract at the end of this year."

Let's hope that if we keep him, he doesn't go back to partying instead of film study.

54Fins likes this.
  4. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    its always good when players matruige. I was always matruiged well beyond my years........

5. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    Juuuust getting ready to say that myself.:wink2:
    He is playing very well,tho.Wonder if we sign him to a fat one next year,if he will turn into the Crowder we all known and.. (could'nt understand why he can't pick up his play).He's finally showing "that" potential.That's all that matters this year.

6. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Thanks Mario, very nice read. I really liked this;

I'n not sure which part of this statement I like most, but the whole thing rocks. I'm GLAD he stated he wanted to stay here, and the reason why. "He's so, so smart" wow, great thing to read. And the final word.. awesome; "I want to be a part of this".. pure music to Marty's ears.

7. MS4FINS

MS4FINS Season Ticket Holder

Jan 5, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Very good read. This may be of topic, but do you guys think this is J. Allens problem? Too much partying and south beach nightlife. ?? Does anyone have any thing on this? Thanks

8. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

:pray:

9. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Getting drunk and hitting a tree should mature most people.

Puka-head and unluckyluciano like this.
  10. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    He's got 2 things he's got to do to win me over. He's got to come up with the big plays and he's got to be more consistent. I'm not asking for a lot of big plays either but I want to see 5-6 in a year between fumbles/INT's/Sacks in combination.

I'd also like to see him make a few more stops behind the line.

Anyone with a stats account...do they keep stats on how far down the field he's making his tackles? That's a big stat to me. Not that your making tackles but where your making them.

11. hugoguzman

hugoguzman New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Agreed, but at the same time, Crowder is tied for the team lead with 2 tackles for a loss and he has forced a fumble.

12. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

A stop behind the line is a big play.