1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D Thomas back practicing

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Aug 5, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Per Twitter of course, but it is good that D Thomas is back out on the field and engaging in contact.

2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Very good to hear, would really like to see a healthy Thomas battling the Phoenix: Shawn Murphy. I say Phoenix because he sure seems to have raised his career from ashes, in a surprising and very positive way.

54Fins likes this.
  3. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    I think i must confess, any news that is positive regarding any player on our oline for starting purposes or depth reasons gets me the most excited. I have the highest expectations for that group this year.

To hear murphy is playing well with the first line, now Thomas is back in contact drills or Gardner handling our Dlinemen, is all great news for our starting oline and depth. This unit has a tall task ahead of them this year for our success, they need to all bring it. I can't wait to see them give d's fits and open up freeways for Ronnie, Ricky and cobbs.

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    competition is a good thing
    the Orca-5 need to compete like the other units
    good for Murphy & anyone else that can turn up the burners during training camp
    the best will play, cream always rises to the top of the milk

in the end I think it will be:

Long-Smiley-Grove-Thomas-Carey
    the Orca-5 will eat defense alive:up:
    :hammertime:the Miami KillerWhales!:dolphin: