D-Wade and Star Jones a couple?
9 replies
I almost upchucked my Quizno's when I heard...apologies if this has already been posted...sincerest apologies if it hasn't
http://deadspin.com/381543/is-star-jones-in-dwyane-wades-five
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
:sidelol:
I know he's probably depressed about his team sucking but you can't steep that low.
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

Pretty sure D-Wade is married, guys.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
"Desides wrote:
Pretty sure D-Wade is married, guys.
Ok, so then he has low standards on who he has an affair with. :tongue2:
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

"Desides wrote:
Pretty sure D-Wade is married, guys.
He is.
Spouse:
Siohvaughn Funches (18 May 2002 - present) 2 children

He wouldnt be the first basketball player to cheat on his wife.
"HolliFinFan wrote:
He is.
Spouse:
Siohvaughn Funches (18 May 2002 - present) 2 children
Supposedly they are separated. I have no link as evidence, only the South Florida grapevine...:shifty:
EDIT: I bet Star Jones has more extra skin than Stretch Armstong :throwup:
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
OK, the fact that this is even a rumor (and probably a false one) is absolutely hilarious. The guy could probably have 98% of the women in South Florida, and he's tagging....Star Jones. I mean, we've all worn beer goggles at one point or another but yikes!
"phunwin wrote:
OK, the fact that this is even a rumor (and probably a false one) is absolutely hilarious. The guy could probably have 98% of the women in South Florida, and he's tagging....Star Jones. I mean, we've all worn beer goggles at one point or another but yikes!
Not to mention the guy plays on South Beach! Home to some of the hottest women in the world...
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
It is absolute BS. But he is currently separated.
Jorge Seano has a pretty good source on this..and D-Wade has been seen with a bevy of different women in the SO. beach clubs.
@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/