1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas owner Jones questions Barber's toughness

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by NJFINSFAN1, Dec 8, 2008.

1. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Jones believed Marion Barber’s dislocated right pinkie toe was an injury that he could have played with against Pittsburgh. Before the team boarded for its flight to Pittsburgh on Saturday, Jones was stunned Barber did not make the trip.

"He can play with that injured toe," Jones said. "He can play with the soreness and a combination of those things. I see nothing that led us to believe he couldn’t."

Jerry Jones questions Marion Barber’s toughness | Dallas Cowboys | Star-Telegram.com

2. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I saw that today too and just shook my head. Why would you say something this stupid about a guy who the players of the NFL regard as one of the most physical, hard nosed SOB's to come down the pipe in a while?

Just shut the **** up you idiot. My god someone in that office buy Jerry the $3.00 roll of duct tape.

3. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Yeah, it genius to beat your best horse senseless!!!!

unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I forget who it was a few years ago that was being interviewed (Maybe Marshall Falk), but he was asked what is the toughest injury to play with, and he said a toe injury. I remember the reporter saying a toe? And the player saying we don't jog in a straight line, all your weight is on your toes when running and cutting, and the pain is unreal when you hurt a toe.

5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    agree with the above..........what an idiot.

6. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Tashard Choice did great filling in.

7. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Note to Jerrah: you lost because your defense folded and Tony Romo turned the ball over.

8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    He had a nice day, but he is far from being Marion Barber.

I LOVE IT. First Turd Owens fires off, now the owner himself. I think things are gonna come unraveled in Big D quickly....

9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    JJ is right, Marion Barber is a big fluffy teddy bear, they should trade him to Miami for a 4th round draft pick as soon as the season is over...

Conuficus and unluckyluciano like this.
  10. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Wasn't JJ first move in dallas firing Tom Landry?

That should say all you need to know about the guy.

11. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Jone's is an idiot... Barber is a hell of a physical player, the stuff he puts his body through week in and week out for Jerry is insane... How does he expect his running back to be able to run, and cut with a toe injury. Face it Jones... your boys probably aren't making the playoffs. Personally i think its hilarious if they dont make it either.. :lol: