1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dansby learning new position.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by smahtaz, Aug 24, 2011.

1. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Soon, I forsee the whole team learning a new position....its called the Championship Trophy Hoist!

....too far??

3. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    TiP54 and smahtaz like this.
  4. smahtaz

Thanks. Fixed.

5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Makes sense. He's the bigger of the two players.

Frayser and smahtaz like this.
  6. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Yeah, basically this. I don't think it inherently is going to change all that much.

It's also pretty close to what Dansby played for most of the Cardinals psuedo 3-4 years.

Frayser and smahtaz like this.
  7. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    "One guy on our defense could've had almost 10 interceptions last year. And he dropped every last one of em, Ah man we rag em about it every day..."

LMAO.

8. JimToss

JimToss Thank You Chad Pennington

Oct 11, 2009
    Delaware
    Quarterback?

9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    he's inaccurate on his statement, Sean Smith dropped 12 from my count..lol...sad thing is I'am not kidding..

10. smahtaz

That was then, this is now DJ. He also said the kid is hitting the jugs hard every day after practice. Davis and Smith have a real chance to be a special duo. Let's hope they can both make that leap together. So far, so good from what I've seen this preseason.

11. Oghma

Oghma Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
  12. smahtaz

If you had listened to the interview, you would have heard Dansby say he is moving to the mike (signal caller). Let's just hope Dansby knows more about what's going on than Charlie Grau.

Boik14 likes this.
  13. Oghma

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
    Yeah, I'd hope so.Stuck using my phone just now so couldn't listen to the interview. Does Dansby mention signal calling or just a move to Mike? I'd imagine that one does not necessarily mean the other, as long as your signal caller ends up being a 3 down player?Either way though it would make more sense to me for Dansby to have that role since he's been in the system for a year already

smahtaz likes this.
  14. Oghma

Sep 7, 2010
    Scotland
    Apologies for the run-on paragraph, phone doesn't seem to like newlines for some reason

15. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    lol, well,it can't possibly get worse cause ive never seen anything like it..

These dropped int's have such a direct impact on the game and its results, it boggles the mind to know what could of been..Hes got to catch his first oppurtunity or he's up sh^% creek with those demons.,lol

smahtaz likes this.
  16. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    His transformation into "Zack" Thomas is nearly complete.

17. I like Smith. The turnovers would have been great but the fact that he is postion to break up the play and have an opprotunity for the pick is more important. If he continues to do that, the ints will come to him.

I'm a little behind I guess I was not aware that Crowder was gone. I was never a huge fan of his to begin with but it was noticable when he was not on the field. I do not really care who calls the signals as long as they are good at making the reads. Karlos was an absolute beast last year I hope he conitinues to be one with his new responsibilities.

18. Phins28

Phins28 Up the Irons

Dec 4, 2007
    Puerto Rico
    Code:
    taking Crowder’s spot
    So he will learn how miss tackles, been slow on pass coverage and been injured all the time :pity: