1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darlington: Lazor has a growing rift with players

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by FinSane, Nov 12, 2014.

1. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Anyone still think Wallace is one of the ones complaining about Lazor?

Da 'Fins, DPlus47 and mcdave21 like this.
  2. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Love that statement. Go out and execute boys, rack up as many TDs as you can.

3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

You're right, I've never seen a coach make a play that affects his team. At the same time, I've seen way too many drops by our receivers...especially Wallace. I've seen way too many WRs cut off routes (Hartline, Clay, Wallace)... I'm not advocating that these guys aren't any good, but they need to, as someone above said, look into the mirror and see what they can do...that IS the player's responsibility and something that seems to be missing, if this story has any credibility...

4. Roll Tide

Roll Tide New Member

Sep 22, 2014
    The QB threw Td pass to Gibson which was low and behind (wide open), missed open Wallace, threw behind Wallace on cross route (PI questionable), threw behind open Wallace in end zone ( would be TD was open).

5. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Lazor answers a few accusations/claims here.

Ophinerated likes this.
  6. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Good stuff from Lazor.

There is no doubt coaching and player execution go hand in hand. Failure can be one or the other or both. Anyone who thinks coaching does not have an impact should look at what Kelly did with the Sanchise - where he was washed up and had his best game of his career. But, then, they were out-coached and out-played against Green Bay.

It's really a combination. But, players perform better in the right system. But, then, players have to execute when the play is there. When they don't it is a killer. And, sometimes injuries and talent deprivation prevents good execution.

7. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    Couple thoughts here. First, Lazor is one of the best at what he does, and he is exactly what Miami needs running the offense on a variety of fronts. One of those would be that we have some emotional babies on our team that need to put on their big boy pants. Pouncey would be one and Wallace another, perhaps even Hartline isn't happy right now.

Second thing here is not only is Lazor a quality NFL coach, he'll probabally be our next Head Coach.

dolphindebby likes this.