Darrelle Revis: I'm 100 %

33 replies

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew MemberOP
Oct 25, 2010, 03:58 PM


After a bye week spent at the Jets practice facility rehabbing his hamstring, Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis said he feels similar to when he began practicing with the team this season.

"I'm ready to go, I'll be there Sunday," Revis said. "We did everything we could this week, this week helped out for me to stay here and get all the treatment I need to get so I'm ready to go. I'm 100 percent."

The bye-week recovery came at the heels of a Denver game where Revis -- who surrendered four completions for 66 yards and a touchdown -- looked considerably better, but still not back to normal.

Jets head coach Rex Ryan confirmed as much during a press conference Monday after a practice spent with his cornerback off the workout bike.

"He was moving around great today," Jets head coach Rex Ryan said. "I think we're going to see Darrelle at 100 pct."

Revis said the treatment hours spent at Florham Park were grueling.

"It was treatment every day, I was living over here. All day over here tyring to knock it out, and this was a good week of rest for me to do that. It's the best time where I can get this thing 100."

But the plus side to spending the bye week in rehabilitation is that the multitude of questions surrounding his enigmatic hamstring might subside sooner than later.

"It's 100 percent, so you all shouldn't ask me about it no more," Revis said. "It's just for me to get back into football, focus on football."


http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/10/jets_cb_darrelle_revis_on_hams.html

I can't be happier.

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 25, 2010, 04:02 PM

What's it going to take to get this troll banned?
I'm willing to start up a collection. :yes:

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Oct 25, 2010, 04:15 PM

he was 100% in Denver too, it simply doesn't take a Hammy that long to heal. Especially for a professional athlete.

Revis island was a myth. Its over.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2010, 04:52 PM

Good...no more excuses.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 25, 2010, 04:54 PM

I'm sure his hammy will start acting up right around the time he gets shelled again.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MarinePhinFanMarinePhinFanNew Member
Oct 25, 2010, 04:59 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

I'm sure his hammy will start acting up right around the time he gets shelled again.


THIS!! :up:

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them. ----George Bernard Shaw

PS17PS17New Member
Oct 25, 2010, 05:23 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

What's it going to take to get this troll banned?
I'm willing to start up a collection. :yes:

You troll as much as any rival fan here.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 25, 2010, 06:30 PM

"PS17 wrote:

You troll as much as any rival fan here.

two words **** YOU!!!!

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Oct 25, 2010, 06:43 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

I can't be happier.

I could ****ing care less you tool, and the way you trolled here last night you are a tool.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2010, 06:52 PM
Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Oct 25, 2010, 06:53 PM

"PS17 wrote:

You troll as much as any rival fan here.

Not even close man, no one trolls like Darrelle Revis, just look at this post history to confirm it, just wish a mod would because based what I have seen he has no business being in here.

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2010, 07:56 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

I could ****ing care less you tool, and the way you trolled here last night you are a tool.

He was trolling last night? Color me shocked :lol:

-Ed-

BicketyBamBicketyBamForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2010, 07:59 PM

-Ed-

Oct 25, 2010, 08:26 PM

:lol:

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 25, 2010, 08:39 PM

"SICK wrote:

Hmm. I always imagined Cpt. ***** as a cat or some feline. Or a big Italian oaf.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 25, 2010, 08:40 PM

"BicketyBam wrote:

He was trolling last night? Color me shocked :lol:

Coolest JETS fan evar. Evar.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Oct 25, 2010, 08:47 PM

Darrelle Revis at 100%. Cromartie will shadow #2s all year long. You don't run on us. That's our mentality. Now, how can you pass?

Let's go!

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 25, 2010, 08:55 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Darrelle Revis at 100%. Cromartie will shadow #2s all year long. You don't run on us. That's our mentality. Now, how can you pass?

Let's go!

Therefore the JETS have no excuse to fall short of a Superbowl win then right?

They are expected to dominate. Is that not right?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Oct 25, 2010, 08:59 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Darrelle Revis at 100%. Cromartie will shadow #2s all year long. You don't run on us. That's our mentality. Now, how can you pass?
Let's go!

We managed to do it somehow didnt we?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 25, 2010, 10:11 PM

Darrelle Revis: I'm 100%. 100% GAY.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Oct 26, 2010, 09:36 AM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Hmm. I always imagined Cpt. ***** as a cat or some feline. Or a big Italian oaf.

Hey...watch it Paisan.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 26, 2010, 09:40 AM

"Pagan wrote:

Hey...watch it Paisan.


How 'bout you watch'it?

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Nappy RootsNappy RootsForum Veteran
Oct 26, 2010, 09:54 AM

He's 100% until he gets toasted again.

Darrelle RevisDarrelle RevisNew Member
Oct 26, 2010, 01:04 PM

Darrelle Revis is the BEST defensive player in the league when he's healthy. Watch us on Sunday and watch him shut down Greg Jennings. I'll bet you everything that I got he won't be beating him for 90 yards on one play! Cough cough...

Darrelle Revis = Greatest Defensive Player of All-Time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuLFxXi_aw

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 26, 2010, 01:10 PM

"Darrelle Revis wrote:

Darrelle Revis is the BEST defensive player in the league when he's healthy. Watch us on Sunday and watch him shut down Greg Jennings. I'll bet you everything that I got he won't be beating him for 90 yards on one play! Cough cough...

just like randy moss didnt burn davis for a one handed rape of a td catch?