Darrent Williams killer caught?

3 replies

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew MemberOP
May 30, 2008, 06:30 PM

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/may/30/letter-implicates/

What a dumbass........ I'm glad he was stupid enough to write another letter so they could tell if it was his handwriting. I'm glad they found the guy.

Regan21286Regan21286New Member
May 30, 2008, 06:38 PM

I'm glad they nailed the guy too. Finally brings some bit of closure. I hope they throw the book at him.

Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

ALalen1New Member
May 30, 2008, 06:46 PM

Man you have no idea how happy this makes me. Hope that son of a bitch gets the worst.

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
May 30, 2008, 08:30 PM

"Regan21286 wrote:

I'm glad they nailed the guy too. Finally brings some bit of closure. I hope they throw the book at him.

**** the book. The book takes time and costs a but load of money.

Take him fishing with a 6' piece of rope and a 12" masonary block - the big bastards that weigh about 40 lb or so. If you can't piece this together, well what can I say.