1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Martin

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Dec 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    He was very inpresive today he had his best game as a dolphins was pulling people that were trying to tackle him i think if he could do this ever week he is someone we need to keep on the team

2. Marino1384

Marino1384 Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Yea he played well today but i'm not to comfortable keeping him as our #1 tight end because he does not do this week in and week out. If we can pick up fred davis and keep martin as a #2 tight end that yes i'd love that.

3. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    I think the guy has done alright throughout the season. He isn't the best tight end, but until somebody better comes along I guess the job is his. I'd love to get L.J. Smith in the offseason though!

4. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    ya right you see how quickly u FANS get fooled? he is a horrible blocker, and hasn't DONE CRAP all year, for a full 15 games and in 1 game ur satisfied that quickly? no wonder we have a ****ty team.

and as a heads up, Parcells loves TEs so dont expect this loser back. If u forgot they had witten n got the other TE (the guy from ND i believe correct me if im wrong) in round 3 was it? He loves TE b/c they r ppl in the trench that go to war.

5. JerryC

JerryC New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I think Justin Peele, is/or will be a lot better than Martin.

6. FinNfAn56

FinNfAn56 New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    i say kep peele and go after one in the daft or bring in troope form tennessee hes afloria native and he has some huge upside

7. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    i have always liked Martin if u go look at all the post i have ever put you will never find anything about me saying something bad about the guy i think he is a Good TE

8. #1DoLfAnOKesh

#1DoLfAnOKesh New Member

Dec 13, 2007
    too inconsistent....we need a new TE badly

9. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    more power to u buddy but dont ever manage a team just as advice lolll. or try to evaluate talent. better yet just quit. lmaoo just messing around but ya i do think he is a horrible TE. can't block, isnt fast, seems slower then randy has ZERO ABLITY for YAC and always falls and looks exactly like booker.