1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbolt's mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Dbolt, Mar 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Dbolt

Dbolt New Member

Mar 13, 2010
    1- Brandon Graham OLB Michigan
    2- Dennis Pitta TE BYU
    3- Reshad Jones S UG
    4- Donald Butler ILB Washington
    6a- Al Woods DT LSU
    6b- Scott Long WR UL
    6c- Thomas Austin G/C Clemson
    7a- Cameron Sheffield OLB Troy
    7b- Stephen Williams WR Toledo

Sorry I had a nice complete writeup on these guys wit links included, but couldn't post it. You can checkout all f thei profiles at nfldraftscout.com. Yes I went with 2 WR's. Both are big and physically gifted receivers that could develop into a #1. I just want to mention that I think we are going to pickup an extra 3rd and 5th somewher befoe the draft along with one late comp pick also.

2. phinagan

phinagan New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    The only thing I would say is I doubt we draft Pitta at 2. I read somewhere he's going on a crusade or pilgrimage, "whatever mormons do" for a couple of years.

Dbolt likes this.
  3. Wayne Kjelsrud

Wayne Kjelsrud New Member

Dec 15, 2007
    Rawlins, Wyoming
    They are called Morman Missions and they normaly take them after there freshmen year of college. But I do not recall if Pitta has been on his or not. But for the record after watching him tear up the Moutain West Confrence the last 3 years I would like to see him in a Dolphin uniform great pass catching TE.

phinagan and Dbolt like this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Very little to complain about with that one, my one quibble is Ireland tends to take Defensive Backs in his last 3 picks, at least 1, so maybe drop S Williams and add say Terrel Whitehead and that is a plausible mock draft.

Dbolt likes this.
  5. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    fyi.

fyi I would like to pick up pitta..

Dbolt likes this.
  6. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I'd rather take S Chad Jones in the 2nd if available and LB Sean Lee in the 3rd. Maybe Cam Thomas there. My best guess, barring a trade down, is Benn, D Thomas or Lafell in the 2nd. And it's far from a sure thing that any of them will be there at #43. Al Woods and Cade Weston could be good mid/late round pickups.

Dbolt likes this.
  7. Dbolt

Dbolt New Member

Mar 13, 2010
    I like Shawn Lee, but I'd still take Butler before him, even if I had an extra 3rd. The thing that stands out to me about Butler are TFL's and he had 15.5 in 2009. This shows he can get of blocks and sift through the garbage. I do like Lee(11TFL) as he is 2nd on my list followed by Dillard(10.5) from Nebraska. In regards to the WR option I would prefer to go with someone like price in the 3rd, but I don't think they are going to draft a receiver with a high pick....trust me I was tempted in the 2nd round, but just found Pitta to have more value than the WR's at that point. Like I said I think we will have at least 3 more picks before all is said and done.

8. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Switch Dennis Pitta with Demaryius Thomas and Take out Donald Butler for a TE maybe Jimmy Graham or some other TE and take out one of the other WRs and draft ILB Micah Johnson

9. bdhock

bdhock Old Bricklayer

Mar 12, 2010
    PA
    I have been reading these boards for about a year. Thought I would take a shot at my first post. I think this is one of the most realistic mocks I have seen. I would like a WR like D Thomas in round 2 but he may be gone and a good receiving TE may be just as helpful to Henne as a WR.

Dbolt and texanphinatic like this.
  10. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    A lurker rises, welcome! :lol:

11. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Nice mock brah :up:

Dbolt likes this.
  12. Striking

Striking Junior Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Aurora, Colorado
    There's a crusade? I knew the Pope took me off of the distribution list...