1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Gibril Wilson

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ac_lanham, Oct 25, 2009.

1. ac_lanham

ac_lanham Junior Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Dear Gibril Wilson,

Hi Mr. Wilson. First off, I'd like to say that I think you're a good human being, and a kind hearted person. It's good to see that you're helping your birthplace of Sierra Leone with clothing drives, soccer games, scholarships, and monetary donations. I think it's always good for professional athletes to give back. On to the main point of this letter, and to the main theme of giving back...Would it be possible for you to donate or give back a some or all of your signing bonus to the Miami Dolphins franchise? Either that, or can we give you back to the Oakland Raiders or the New York Giants? To date, it appears that you've missed more tackles than you've made and that you may be a better Eurpoean football player than American football player due to your tendency to not want to use your hands and tackle. Maybe you're better using your feet instead...? Just a thought. Anyhow, I was hoping that you'd continue your theme of giving back and possibly give back your signing bonus...if not that, maybe your roster spot? I'm sure there are other people who could miss multiple tackles a game and play clueless on the football field. I could do it for a fraction of the cost. If you'd like to discuss any of these ideas, please contact Mr. Stephen M. Ross, Duane Charles (Bill) Parcells, or Tony Sparano.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

A.C.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009