1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Mr. Ross

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by n9necount, Dec 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. n9necount

n9necount New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Do whatever it takes to get Albert Einstein... err.. I mean Bill Parcells back here.

dolfan32323 and Sethdaddy8 like this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Also,

if you don't resign him/give him a raise/whatever it is he wants to stay here then don't be surprised if a mob with pitchforks aflame show up at your door.

dolfan32323 and Sethdaddy8 like this.
  3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    x1000

someone gets this fools address. we need to make sure we get heard!

4. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Amen.

5. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I dont think it's a huge deal- Bill Parcells has done probably 90% of what he's going to do for this team to this point. I think probably the most important thing left is theoretically replacing Dan Henning if he decides to re-retire.

From the insinuations I've heard, Parcells has a say with personnel, but it is not all-encompassing- The the point where Jeff Ireland has made decisions that Parcells has not agreed with(According to rumors Parcells wanted Chris Long while Ireland Jake Long, and the deadline was a compromise).

6. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

You may be right, but I'd hate to break up this combo after only one year. Why mess with a good thing? I'm sure Mr Ross can afford to keep BP here at least one more year. :yes:

anlgp likes this.