1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Mr. Ross

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by mommabilly, Nov 20, 2012.

1. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    As you or your business associates may have realized, the State of California and the City of Los Angeles has been given the green light by the Governing body in the City of Pasadena.

The West Coast also has Dolphins, Pacific Dolpins. I am asking you to move the team to Pasadena until the new stadium is built. NFL Football in S. Florida has run its course. Dan Marino, Bob Griese and other NFL greats all OWN HOMES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

The City of Miami and the State of Florida will NEVER ALLOW PUBLIC FUNDS to build a new stadium. Its a dead issue.

You are a great businessman and I am sure you realize the opportunity that exists by moving the Dolphins to Southern California. For the most part Let S. Florida have their memories of the Marino days. This is a new age and in no way shape or form can an NFL team be profitable in the Miami area, not possible. People are too down trodden.

Just saying if you move this team in a short time you will have a new stadium in an area begging for NFL football in return as compared to an area that is so void of the love of football, ( unless the team is superbowl bound and how many teams are superbowl bound ) I know you can see this also. so please, move the team. I will guarantee outside of a few thousand people the general population currently in S. Florida could care less if the team moves.

Think of it this way. Make mega profit in Southern California or continue to have to listen to the populace of S. Florida who could really care less.

Super Bowl team or not, the majority of the population of S. Florida could care less about NFL Football.

Thank You for you time in this matter.
    Regards

Good business sense

2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    If I could piss on this thread, I would.

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Brace for impact...

GridIronKing34 likes this.
  4. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    That's what I tell the ladies.........mostly because I'm fat...

MikeHoncho, Tone_E, muscle979 and 4 others like this.
  5. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    The problem for you, even if your argument were true and Im not so sure it is, is that LA could care even less about their football teams. Hence the reson why they have twice lost the Raiders and also lost the Rams. And you assume LA would just build a stadium for a team there when the sport has twice failed there because?

ToddPhin, NJFINSFAN1, Tone_E and 2 others like this.
  6. PhinsRDbest

PhinsRDbest Transform and Transcend

Jan 5, 2010
    the next dimension
    :ban:

7. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    The Dolphins deserve to play before rabid fans.They are not in LA.

Ohio Fanatic likes this.
  8. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    :omg:

9. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    LA has more tepid fans than the Dolphins.Just ask the Rams and the Raider owners why they moved.They also have the beach and lots of things to do in the area.

10. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

LMFAO @ the thought of LA supporting a football team for the 3rd time!

You're better off becoming a Raider fan man. That way you can hide under garmets and makeup so no one knows it's you

11. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Get out of my life dude! Go to finheaven

12. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo 'Saban' Guy

Apr 14, 2010
    Western New York
    Good lord, you should have just emailed this to someone so it wasn't here for all of us to read.

13. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Oh, I thought it was the previous post about, "If I could piss on this thing I would".

14. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Dear Mr Ross

fixed