Death penalty is to good for this guy.

28 replies

FEfelly smartsNew MemberOP
Aug 27, 2008, 09:12 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080828/ts_nm/crime_duncan_death_dc_1

Sick SOB!

I was speechless after reading this.

"I have two weapons...
...my arm
...my legs
.......and my brain."

Michael Vick

:sidelol:

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 09:21 PM

Yeah, he is a worthless dirt bag, child rapist, serial killer but death is too good for him. I'd prefer to leave him in prison for the rest of his natural life.

He committed the latest crimes because he wanted to get the death penalty. I would not give him what he wants.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 09:34 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

He committed the latest crimes because he wanted to get the death penalty. I would not give him what he wants.

Where did you see the thing about him wanting to die? Even if he goes to prison he'll be killed I think, especially since he was especially sadistic..........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 09:39 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Where did you see the thing about him wanting to die? Even if he goes to prison he'll be killed I think, especially since he was especially sadistic..........

He said it at his trial. I live in the area.

He won't die in ad seg.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 09:40 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Where did you see the thing about him wanting to die? Even if he goes to prison he'll be killed I think, especially since he was especially sadistic..........

Child killer smiles as he hears death sentence

A longtime sex offender was sentenced to death Wednesday for the 2005 kidnapping, torture and murder of a 9-year-old northern Idaho boy after federal jurors who watched video of some of the brutality deliberated just three hours.

The jurors' recommendation was binding on U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge, who thanked them, dismissed them and then sentenced Joseph Edward Duncan III.

Relatives of the victim, Dylan Groene, remained somber as the jury's decision was announced. Duncan murdered Dylan's mother, older brother and his mother's fiance to kidnap him and his younger sister, who was sexually abused along with her brother but survived.

"The jury speaks the mind of the community," U.S. Attorney Tom Moss said. "By the verdict today, they have given voice to the victims."

Duncan showed no reaction other than smiling as the verdict was passed to the judge.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/27/duncan.death.ap/index.html

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 09:51 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

He said it at his trial. I live in the area.

He won't die in ad seg.

depends on the prison I think................ sometimes the prisoners riot to clean out the segregation units from people I have talked to apparently the segregation unit is seen as a good place to hit, since often times there are narcs and child molesters/killers in it. I know some prisons have complete separate areas for such folks, I guess it would depend, having this guy look over his shoulder for awhile before they get him wouldn't be to bad IMO.........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 09:57 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

depends on the prison I think................ sometimes the prisoners riot to clean out the segregation units from people I have talked to apparently the segregation unit is seen as a good place to hit, since often times there are narcs and child molesters/killers in it. I know some prisons have complete separate areas for such folks, I guess it would depend, having this guy look over his shoulder for awhile before they get him wouldn't be to bad IMO.........

Rarely happens. I worked at Ft. Leavenworth for the most agonizing 14 months and 5 final days of my stint as a criminal investigator in the Army so I know how it should work in a Federal prison. Only one inmate out at a time on the tier. Besides, death row is not part of the general population. There are no cell mates.

His death penalty was a federal one bro.

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 10:33 PM

Not only is the death penalty to good for him, he should be admitted to the general population. Why do they segregate prisoners anyway, especially if they are on death row? If they were in general population, and someone killed them, thats one less SOB the tax payers have to support! I would gladly buy the state a box of shells, and loan them my rifle, if they would bring back death by firing squad!!! At the same time, no matter what happens to him, nothing will bring back all of those innocent children, or the three older ones. Anything he gets is to good for him, but he'll have to answer to God, and we all know where he'll wind up. My brother in law and 2 nephews work for the Calif. Dept of Corrections, so I hear the stories, and know that guys like this get such special treatment, that there is no way anyone will ever get to him. Everything he does, he does alone. He's as big a burden to the guards as he is to the general public.


Thanks Gish

TheAnswer385TheAnswer385Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2008, 12:12 AM

"calphin wrote:

Not only is the death penalty to good for him, he should be admitted to the general population. Why do they segregate prisoners anyway, especially if they are on death row? If they were in general population, and someone killed them, thats one less SOB the tax payers have to support! I would gladly buy the state a box of shells, and loan them my rifle, if they would bring back death by firing squad!!! At the same time, no matter what happens to him, nothing will bring back all of those innocent children, or the three older ones. Anything he gets is to good for him, but he'll have to answer to God, and we all know where he'll wind up. My brother in law and 2 nephews work for the Calif. Dept of Corrections, so I hear the stories, and know that guys like this get such special treatment, that there is no way anyone will ever get to him. Everything he does, he does alone. He's as big a burden to the guards as he is to the general public.

they have nothing to lose and could just go off and try any stunt

Lt DanLt DanForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2008, 06:11 AM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

Where did you see the thing about him wanting to die? Even if he goes to prison he'll be killed I think, especially since he was especially sadistic..........

Exactly....even criminals frown upon child molesters. He will get shanked

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2008, 06:39 AM

They should let the public vote on his method of execution. I vote for death by grizzly bear!!!

MiamianMiamianNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 10:48 AM

Like everyone, there is no limit to how much I'm appalled and disgusted by such a waste of skin. There's also a part of me that would like this scumbucket to experience the torture and pain that he inflicted on that family. Maybe he wanted the death penalty because he's too much of a coward to do it himself.

However, the reason that the populations are segregated is because of the country's high moral standards that also apply to prisoners. It is painful to see this guy be able to be walk, eat, and sleep but you have to be consistent.

ירושלים, בירת עמי

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 10:55 AM

This is a little OT, but have you guys ever seen the show 'Most Evil' on A&E? Dr. Michael Stone ranks sadistic killers on his own "Scale of Evil". I wonder where this douche bag would rank...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

VendigoVendigoSupporter
Aug 28, 2008, 11:25 AM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

This is a little OT, but have you guys ever seen the show 'Most Evil' on A&E? Dr. Michael Stone ranks sadistic killers on his own "Scale of Evil". I wonder where this douche bag would rank...

It's painful to say but as far as sadistic killers go this one isn't even near the top 10, judging from the details provided in the article.

We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 11:28 AM

"Lt Dan wrote:

Exactly....even criminals frown upon child molesters. He will get shanked

On death row? never gonna happen!


Thanks Gish

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 11:32 AM

"Vendigo wrote:

It's painful to say but as far as sadistic killers go this one isn't even near the top 10, judging from the details provided in the article.

Child killers rank above your average serial killer in terms of heinousness IMO. He's one of the most sadistic Ive ever seen. BTK in my mind is still the worst, at least in American history. This guy wouldn't be too far behind though.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

VendigoVendigoSupporter
Aug 28, 2008, 11:41 AM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Child killers rank above your average serial killer in terms of heinousness IMO. He's one of the most sadistic Ive ever seen. BTK in my mind is still the worst, at least in American history. This guy wouldn't be too far behind though.

Actually there are a lot worse in American history when it comes to torture and sadistic, heinous acts. Dean Corll did some unspeakable things to his victims and I don't even want to think about what Lake and Ng did to theirs, especially the toddlers. Not to say that this one isn't heinous or anything ... he certainy is but after reading quite a lot on the topic, he's not up there at the worst of them. Gee, one does become a cynic when researching this particular issue ... :no:

We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only reason for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely. All art is quite useless.

dolphinkevdolphinkevNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 12:03 PM

It will probaly take 5-10 years too kill him at less he waives all his appeals then it could be sooner.

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 12:03 PM

Death row

Wake up- 6:30 a.m.
Lights out- 10:30.
Meals served- in cells.
recreation area- caged space.
Trips outside cell unit- handcuffs, leg irons required.
No one on one contact.
Shower alone.


Thanks Gish

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Aug 28, 2008, 12:18 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Rarely happens. I worked at Ft. Leavenworth for the most agonizing 14 months and 5 final days of my stint as a criminal investigator in the Army so I know how it should work in a Federal prison. Only one inmate out at a time on the tier. Besides, death row is not part of the general population. There are no cell mates.

His death penalty was a federal one bro.

Wow ... there's some interesting stories there, I bet.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2008, 12:42 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Yeah, he is a worthless dirt bag, child rapist, serial killer but death is too good for him. I'd prefer to leave him in prison for the rest of his natural life.

He committed the latest crimes because he wanted to get the death penalty. I would not give him what he wants.

Yep.You put this joker in general population in the worst jail that can be found.There are some inmates that will show him a few things after they found out what he did.

Cuban Dave 9Cuban Dave 9New Member
Aug 28, 2008, 12:45 PM

I say let Bubba rape him



Thank you Gish!

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Aug 28, 2008, 02:37 PM

I feel there's a special place in hell for these predators.
As a Christian, I know you're supposed to forgive, but these sadistic animals should be put on display, in the town squares or where ever, castrated and stoned like in the old testament.
If anyone ever hurt my children or grandgirls, they'd never make it to prison, or court for that matter.
Sorry, I sound so mean, but this is one of the things that make me sick of our court systems.
IMO, no one should be allowed to touch anyone else, without consent, whether their grown or not, no matter how they dress etc. Rape and these predators are an abomination to me.

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 05:55 PM

A few years ago, sonora Calif. resident Ellie Nessler, shot and killed the man who was alleged to have molested her son. Nessler pumped five bullets into the defendant's head and neck as he sat in a courtroom for a pretrial hearing.
As would be expected, she had her fans and her distracters.


Thanks Gish

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 06:23 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Yeah, he is a worthless dirt bag, child rapist, serial killer but death is too good for him. I'd prefer to leave him in prison for the rest of his natural life.

He committed the latest crimes because he wanted to get the death penalty. I would not give him what he wants.

screw that... kill him. why have him occupy our prisons? what is that going to do?

kill the bastard.

*