December Dolphins
4 replies
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/7517/under-sparano-fins-are-decemberists
Good story. Makes you think back to the sad days where we'd choke in cold weather. [@New England 2002 anyone? Lost the division title cause of that]. Different team though now, can they make it 8-0 in December under Sparano? Last year we actually won in very cold weather in KC, the coldest Phins game ever, this time it's all warm weather.
1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team
K I K O
one game at a time.
being 5-0 under sparano in december will mean nothing if we end up 5-3 by the end of this month.
Very true about that. We just need to keep winning.
Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:
"Dolphins1Beatles wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/7517/under-sparano-fins-are-decemberists
Good story. Makes you think back to the sad days where we'd choke in cold weather. [@New England 2002 anyone? Lost the division title cause of that]. Different team though now, can they make it 8-0 in December under Sparano? Last year we actually won in very cold weather in KC, the coldest Phins game ever, this time it's all warm weather.
Anything can happen.. Romo is undefeated in November, or is that December too... Its either/or.

I think we need to take it one game at a time. This week we need to focus on Jax. We don't beat Jax the rest of the season does not matter
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18