1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defense to go Offensive!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NJFINSFAN1, May 29, 2010.

1. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/29/1653819/nolan-wants-defense-on-offensive.html

This could be a very fun year watching this defense.

2. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    Our defense was already pretty offensive last year....:shifty:

MikeHoncho likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

gonna be very fun. i'm excited

4. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    He used so many fronts and different blitzes last year in Denver. He had 4-3,3-4,2-4,4-2 packages with a lot of over and under fronts from what I saw. A lot of guys coming from different areas too. I remember Jon Gruden saying that Nolan would not hesitate to blitz his free safety (Dawkins) ten to twelve times a game.

5. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    for Nolan to work his magic in Miami he has to first fix the FreeSafety situation satifactorily

6. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    I would say help at the FS position should be coming Tuesday or Wednesday via OJ Atogwe.:up: Rams have until Monday to give him the correct tender, come to terms on a long term contract, in the longest of longest shots but I never say anything is impossible, give him the correct tender, he signs it and they trade him.or simply wave goodbye to his presence as a Ram. Last but not least, use the Franchise tag on him again.

I seriously doubt a correct tender, contract signed and a trade is going to happen but stranger things have happened.

Right now OJ and his agent have no intention of signing anything that has ST. LOUIS RAMS on the header. Unless of course its a nice mega deal. The Rams will not do it though, their ownership is in flux and they have spent close to nothing this year in FA while needing upgrades at just about every position one could imagine.

I know New Orleans offered him a contract last year then the Rams used the Franchise tag on him. Passing a physical would be numero uno for any team before they sign him long term I would imagine.

7. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I love me some blitz happy attacking defenses. Can't wait to get the season started!

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Blitz happy puts more pressure on Vontae and Sean. A sophomore slump from either of them would be magnified should that be the case.