1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deja Vu All Over Again

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ronnie Bass, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
  2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I actually dont hate this loss like the normal Buffalo ones to be honest. This was a huge game for the city of Buffalo....with the new owners...celebrating Ralph Wilson....hoping Jim Kelly has beaten cancer.

Ill go back to hating them after this one....but I was ok with that franchise getting a win over us like that.

3. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    Today, I'm hating everybody. Terrible weekend of football, was in Piscataway yesterday to see our QB throw 5 interception to Penn State and hand them a game we should have in the back of our pockets, and on top of that I had to put up with a completely and ugly Pig State fan sitting next to me, call me sexist but if you're going to be a female, loud and obnoxious at least be pretty decent looking. Then today to watch us get embarrassed in Buffalo...again, our QB play scared...again....and we lose our top running back for two months....yeah I got zero good feelings today and to see this was the same score of one of my worst Dolphin days in my life 20+ years ago was the cherry on top. :pity: